Feeling so unsure?

I've been in a relationship for a while now with this guy. But lately I've been feeling depressed, and im not sure if I lost interest or im depressed. he's lied to me a few times so its hard to trust him, emotionally he doesn't understand how bad my anxiety is. Secondly im sexually unsatisfied. So my question is what are signs that you've lost interest in your partner? Or how do you act?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• The biggest sign of losing interest in one person is, you don't see the good in him anymore. Everything became negative, you don't feel happy talking or being with him. And the other sign is you will just want to run away when those signs existing in the relationship instead of figuring ways to work around it. It doesn't seem like you want to fix the problem with him, talk to him if you want to fix or care, leave him if you don't feel like it.

• Ignore him...