Girls, Girls is this a good enough excuse to not contact me in 3 months?

My girlfriend went to hospital for a operation on her kidney , I haven't talk to her since valentines day. Her mum said she didn't want me to worry about her when she's sick. Today she sent me pics of her daughter. I ask her today I'm still her wallpaper pic on her mobile she said yes. Now since then she deleted her account on Facebook. Why won't gurls talk to there boyfriend when the sick

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe cause she was sick and fighting for her life. How selfish are you...

• Fair enough she models , and been anorexic before. Her mum says she try's to throw up on purpose. I mention she had a big but. But is that a bad thing when she has a body most woman dream of , I explained to her guys have small buts than girls

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't really consider that a good enough excuse, no.

• Girls usually don't want their boyfriends to worry. Don't get paranoid about this. She is most likely telling you the truth about why she hasn't talked to you very much. Also, it could be because you worry too much. It can make some girls uncomfortable when guys worry TOO much. Don't get me wrong, a guy who worries about their girl is really hot, but the worrying has to be kept in moderation. That could be one reason. The best this is to ask her maybe more clearly.

• I dont think it's a good enough excuse, but before assuming anything I think you should try to actually talk to your girlfriend and see if you notice anything different about her. Try to understand what she tells you and tell her how you feel about the last three months. Communication is very important when it comes to relationships. I hope this works for you. Wish you luck.