How to get a nice, sweet white guy?

I just want a nice, sweet, white guy... thats all. how do i get one?:)

My race is Latin (so we are known for being feisty/temperamental) but I'm well traveled and lived in many different countries, so i'm not the typical latin.. I just want to know how to get to the nice white guys without scaring them off :)

I dated other races and now want a nice, sweet, loyal, white guy :) that's all.. Please dont pull out the racist and other bs cards :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just look in the right places. Not bars or crap like that. Don't give it up easy. That makes the assholes go away fast but nice guys will be in it for the long haul, sex isn't necessary if he really likes you. Make him wait and be honest, tell him why you want to wait. Players know what they're doing and if that's all they're interested in, they will not be patient and be willing to wait. Look for the easy going guys, not the loud mouths that have to constantly have attention. They usually have issues. Easy going guys are more confident and more secure. They don't need others approval. I like Latinas, hottest girls ever! 😉

• Hey! Thank you for your response :) Just a few points... Why do I need to make him wait? What if I don't want to wait? I think if we are compatible and like/attract each other, why should we wait? That logic I really dislike of women and men, making people wait for something that if there is a connection should be okay to happen and will happen either way, and it should be okay/accepted once two mature adults are enthusiastic and excited about it. So what do you say/think about that?

I like your advice about go for the easy going guys, very good advice. Thank you. Do I usually need to be the one to chase them though? I am not sure :s I want a nice, easy going guy :) They sound sweet, and I like that.
      And thank you very much for your compliment :) :) appreciate it! :)

• Yeahhh well I think if that happens is because then he isn't reciprocating her enthusiasm!
      I had that with a guy, was totally into him and then he kind of started ghosting me (or at least I felt like maybe he was, even though IT COULD be that he wasn't.. but im sure he was).. Anyway, now im like u know what? fuck him. If I am making an effort to meet you halfway and you want to not do anything about it - especially after it is clear that we have chemistry, are into each other, and I said I want to get to know you better, then screw you. I am not going to be waiting around forever for u to make up your mind. Sure you're free to change your mind or not be as interested, but then at least say so and don't just leave a person hanging. but anyway... lol
      Maybe then that's when she just 'switches off' and says screw you! After chasing you for a while lol... :p that's what I just did to someone. Pff. his rude ass :p ahaha

• I kinda thought it was the opposite. I definitely showed interest in her, there's no way she could have thought I wasn't in to her. I thought that was the problem. She was excited during the chase but once she caught me then it was time to find another fish to catch lol. I don't play games. If I'm interested, I'll be very clear and vice versa. Thanks for MHO 😉. message me if you want, I'll follow you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go pick one up from the toy store lol How do you think? You date guys until you find a sweet, nice one, and hope he likes you too, or you use a dating site and specify what kind of guy you're looking for and hope you get responses.

What Guys Said 13

• My full proof 7 step guide to getting a sweet white guy.
    Things you'll need:
    * A cardboard box, a big one, like a refrigerator box
    * A rope
    * A stick, a long one, at least three feet long
    * A bag of candy, the more sugary the better

Step 1: tie the string to one end of the stick.
    Step 2: use the stick to prop the box up, you want the opening facing down.
    Step 3: make a trail from a white neighborhood to the box with the candy
    Step 4: hide in the bushes and wait
    Step 5: when the white guy comes, eating and following the candy trail, wait for him to get the last piece of candy from under the box.
    Step 6: pull the type as soon as he's under the box
    Step 7: pat yourself on the back, you just caught yourself a sweet white guy.

• haha I mighttt just give you MHO for that nice answer :p ahha thanks!! Lol

• Lol there's ton of us out there and we're no gonna be scared off just because your Latin, just approach us like you would any other race.

• but how do you then feel about a girl chasing you? she is not needy or anything but still clearly chasing you?

• I guess... Thanks for your response!

• Eh, Just be yourself matey.

• Look in your Friend Zone.

• Haha I actually have one... but Im afraid that If i remove him from the friend zone that... : : I don't know what will happen and we will/might ruin the friendshippp haha so im a bit skeptical! : :

• 'foreign' as that is not my culture and it's different.. Although because of where I last lived, I got more in contact with them and they seemed like very nice, easy going, chill, sweet persons... However, since I was in a relationship, I never looked further. Now that I am single and maybe in the future looking for something more serious, I do want to proceed something further with them. :)

Thank you for your advice anyway, was very insightful :)
      And people should NEVER give up on people. What you look for is out there! No matter how difficult it is to find, some just take longer than others, do not be afraid to be scrupulous and search for what you want... who you date is a reflection of you - if you are with players, you're equally emotionally needy/unavailable...

Healthy people do not go for that.. Don't kid yourself. Good people search for good people. (at least in my view of the world) :)

• I meant it is only AFTER*** my last relationship of 4,5 years* that i decided to go for the bad boys** haha sorry.. typo :)

• there are many out there

• So how do I approach them? :) not scare them off?

• good luck with your search

• Thank youuu! :) appreciate it!

• hit me up ;) :P

• do as i did Not offend him/ use any type of ghetto speak. and be Nice. :3 go get em girl!

• Well I'm nice, sweet and kind. And those types of guys are everywhere! Trust me :)

• I believe you! :) :) thanks for your answer!

• Be a nice, and sweet person.

• yes, you are totally right :) :)

• Are you looking for a ice cream? What di you mean by "white guy" are you racist? 😆

• haha why u gotta bring the racist card, really?
      I just want to date a nice white guy, that's all. ;)
      My preference. I've had enough of all the other races :P lol

• Oh are you a taster? 😆😆 I'm just kidding ofcourse you can have preferences good luck with that sis 😆

• thankss! and yes i am :p how can i decide which ice cream i like best unless i try the different ones? :D hihih

• Get on your knees and kneel before the supreme one.

• By not being black

• What is your race? Just wondering.

• Latin :) yours?

• I'm from Turkey.

• okiess :)

What Girls Said 5

• Just be yourself :)

• O.0 why on earth would u want a white guy... -.-white guys are so annoying and immature at times lol

• haha they are usually rather responsible parents/fathers and good husbands. (Some of them from the places I've seen) and this is for the ones that have settled down, so Im not looking at the young immature ones not looking to settle ;) :) hehe

• When you figure out, tell me... im looking too!

• Have a flat ass

• You reel them in with a fishing hook