Have you ever been single too long to the point you feel you can't handle human being in your life permanently?

Today i saw coubles in the street. Straight gays lesbians. And all what i thought about that I can't have someone and be expected to give them time? I've been single for three years. Is it because im single for too long? Did you ever felt this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes this happens to me too, i get upset when i see couples holding hands even tho i should be happy for them. As much as id like to go to my crush n tell him how i feel, i can't because im too scared as i have anxiety. Even tho I've been called attractive by a lot of guys i just dont like them in that way :/ i hope u find a way my friend

• Lool i was like you before but now when i see them holding hand i want to laugh i feel like they are living in denial lool u will be like me in no time

• You won't he will be lucky to have you

• I will try and get the courage to ask, thanks for your help.

What Girls Said 1

• I've never been in a relationship, and I feel that way. I feel like I could never be that close to someone or anything. I don't have any close friends. I have plenty of acquaintances but no one who I could really call a best friend. It's not that I am unfriendly, I have social anxiety so it's hard for me to meet new people. I am also not attractive, so guys aren't interested.

• Me too i dont have friends. I have hard time getting close. And somehow people let me down. I would like to meet girl like you. I think mostly girls now treat realtionships just like a game you know jumb from bed to bed and i feel i have no time for that too. You will find someone!

What Guys Said 1

• I've been single for nearly six years now! But I am open to be in a relationship later. I have a lot of crap going on in my professional and personal life, so I simply can't dedicate myself to a relationship until I have sorted things out.