Who all on this site considers themselves "good" at attracting people?

COMING from a dating standpoint. We see countless posts (especially from males) complaining about being single, and how he/she struggles to get a date, but how many people on GAG consider themselves good at getting males/females? Just curious.

I talk to girls all the time, approach them with confidence, and I think I look good, but I'm still not popular (We seem to live in an era where people solely meet online these days).

@Melissas_Life I'm sorry to hear about that.

@cth19690 Great points!

Most Helpful Girl

• God... I am HORRIBLE I think at it. I am always in my own world, and if a cute guy smiles at me... I turn away or run away LOL even though deep down I want a guy. I just don't think I am ready yet cause Im still working on a lot of personal issues LOL it sucks ahha I think I am pretty, but I literally RUN ahahahahah

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish that I could offer some dazzling insight, but I cannot.
    When I was a teenager and then a 20-something I could almost not get a date. Whatever it was that women wanted, I was the opposite of that.
    About age 30 I gave up. I stopped trying to engage with women, stopped asking women on dates, the lot. I went monk.
    Women began to become interested in me, big time.
    For a quarter of a century I have made zero effort with women. Women go out of their way to speak with me, invite me to coffee or lunch dates and sometimes proposition me outright. I am polite, but I am no longer interested.
    Too much pain, bitterness and too many unhappy memories.
    It seems that the less interested that I am, the more that women are attracted.
    Women are strange.

• "It seems that the less interested that I am, the more that women are attracted."

That's so true! It makes no sense.

• you started late... i started that technique at 17... works just the same :)

What Girls Said 16

• Well, I'm a girl and like most girls I've never had a problem attracting guys, both the ones I'm attracted to and the ones who are not really my type. Keeping them is another story though...

• To be honest, I've never had a problem with attracting the males I was attracted to, I've never gotten turned down but then again I don't just ask a random person out who so happens to be good looking. Takes a bit and when I finally do make the plunge, its always been in my favour.

• Right, and I figure this is the case for most straight girls, since straight guys tend to be desperate.

• I don't think I'm good at any of it, hah. Maybe that's because I don't care to try right now.

• Well, I don't struggle with it. I'm a pretty social person, so I think that's the main thing. It's easier to find the right people if you go out and meet them rather than stay at home.

• This may be true for straight girls, but not guys. Regardless of how social a guy is, he can still be at a disadvantage, since girls are so picky.

• I don't really have a problem getting men, but I have almost always been single, the only " relationship " I had was online...
    I have a problem developing strong feelings for men. I only deeply liked 2 guys so far.

• If you would have asked this one year ago I would have said I'm the worst but now I can actually state I don't have problems with it - it's amazing what confidence can do.

• I feel like being confident helps girls, but not so much with straight guys, since girls tend to be so picky.

• That doesn't really make sense though because if girls are so picky they're only limiting themselves..

• I'm good at attracting people, but not so good at keeping them. I dunno, they never stick around.

• I'm as good at attracting people as a bug. :p

• I think not the ones that really want to go on dates with me. But many that are purely sexual attracted to me and I dont know why.

• Guys always stare at me like Im an alien but dont have the balls to approach me, must be the bitch vibe I give off! Or that Im super ugly they can't look away... who really knows?

• (laughing)
    I'm good at getting UN wanted attention + sycophants + psycho stalkers :P

• Not me.

• I'm good at attracting people but not good at getting dates.

• On here no. Facebook no. Twitter no. snapchat no. Meow chat yes. Friendslife yes.

• I have a hard time at attracting people and getting dates :(

• I've never had problems attracting people when I make an effort

What Guys Said 17

• Who even knows at this day and age.. I've had to send people off in disappointment for quite some time. I've been told that I naturally attract people around me, not solely for sexual purposes though.

• I'm pretty decent at it, not a like a professional pick up artist but I could pretty much get a date whenever I want to. I know enough girls that have a thing for me so if I get desperate I can get a quick fling. I also know how to approach random girls well enough to get them to give me their number. Another big part that guys miss out on are the signs when a girl is interested in you, I swear some guys are fucking clueless.

• I have the no game game lol, I'm a very friendly and approachable guy and can be very goofy and funny, this always brings down a girl's defense since she thinks I'm just a harmless guy... little do they know 😈😈😈

• You also have to remember, meeting in public places is becoming obsolete (Or it could be paranoia here in the United States). While we have the internet these days, I just feel there are hundreds of guys who message ONE girl at a time on the internet.

I don't agree with looking for signs that a girl is interested in me. While I can usually tell if a girl doesn't like me, there have been times girls have shown a STRONG sign of liking me, but it turned out they didn't. I say just go for it either way.

• I think I do a pretty good job at talking to girls and being the kind of guy a girl wants to show off to their friends and family. I'm just the right amount of "bad boy"/ "confident" to where it teases the girl and makes her bite her lips around me but also a kind man to where she'll always feel safe and secure in my arms and has a genuine good time with me. I'm proud of me and how I was raised. And learned a few things from watching the best =D

• I wish getting girls revolved around how well you talk to girls. I talk to girls just fine (I'm very charismatic), and I still never have any luck. Girls mainly want money, and social status.

• I have confidence. I'm not saying I personally think I'm inferior to them, but it's the fault of women for being that way.

I don't think "spitting game" matters much with our generation, especially since communication these days is largely electronic.

• on the contrary, spitting game matters. It's the difference for a girl between someone who's cheesy as fuck, lame, creeper, and someone with a good sense of humour, makes people laugh, SOUNDS fun, and is charming and cunning. But whatever works for you man, i think you've had bad experiences that lead you to think the way you think, and I can't change that.. but its whatever.

• Me without a fucking doubt, I get eye fucked, crushed on, easy friendships, have plenty bitches crushes on me without even trying, I get approached, complimented etc #IHaveNoGirlProblems hahaha.

• I had hundreds of friends when i was a teenager and leaving high school. Everybody liked me and i barely had to try. I had charisma and i genuinely gave a fuck about people and respected them. People can sense who you are from your words and your actions. If your not comfortable in your own skin nobody will be comfortable around you amd won't want to know you. Girls and guys that applies to. Youve met somebody whos making all the right faces amd noises but there's something off putting you can't quite put your finger on. You miss nothing and you can't hide your true self from others. Your transmitting your true self every time you open your mouth or gesture or make a face. Basically clean the inside of the cup thats all thats important and the outside will follow suit. Thats what charisma is and thats what draws people to you like a magnet draws metal

• There are many people who aren't comfortable in their own skin, but project an "easy-going" person, and there are people who are comfortable in their own skin, but give you the impression they're not. I can't agree there. There are many people who project what they're not.

• Yeah its natural. You usually try and convey the opposite of what you are if you dont like who your are. People become oscar winning actors through years of experience and it'll fool the casual aquaintence. Get to know that person and you'll start hearing and seeing the false notes in their act and thats what people respond to. You can judge a tree by the fruit it bears. You can judge a man by his words. Nothing bad comes from a good person and nothing good comes from a bad person and the mouth overflows the heart so judge by their words. Your not the person you pretend to be. Your the person deep inside and you can't hide it

• I never really had a problem getting a date. I dunno, I am not overly attractive so, I think it comes down to my outgoing personality and my honesty.

I never had a problem approaching and talking to attractive women. I always just went in with the mindset, that it was never a big deal and did not feel intimidated or nervous doing so.

I have a beautiful girlfriend, and she is a great woman, so trying to find a date is not in the books for a long time!

• I've noticed women in your age group are much more open minded, and easier to get with.

• Then maybe it's generational? In other words, women in their 20's back in your day aren't the same as modern day women in their 20's.

• Could be, I think younger women these days are all over the map with what they want. It is like there is a three categories.

1) Wanting a relationship
      2) Does not want relationship
      3) Undecided

• umm, I dont know whats the standard number of women checking out an attractive person. Also I'm not so confident to stare at women to check whether she's is attracted to me or not. Having said that I experienced some days, when literally tons of women were staring/looking at me in my left and right. Yes, I got approached by many women in club indirectly (also by men).

• I should also mention, to my perception I dont feel like I'm very handsome person to attract all the women of all ages. But girls told me I'm such a beautiful looking person, so I stopped looking at mirror.

• 0|0
    • But is it really "game"? I feel like that's an overrated concept. It seems like man girls our age only want guys who are loaded with money.

• Meh money = power and being established.. successful. Certainly don't need that to casually date though.

• I don't have any problems getting dates

• Me. It's like a science to me, and when it's a poll my vote is always the majority vote.

• To be honest other then the occasional nice ass i get from someone every now and then not very good i look kinda thuggish because of my naturally mean lookin face hell i had a hard as hell time getting with my boyfriend.

• It's funny, I can always tell when another guy hits on a girl or vise versa.. until I'm in the drivers seat then I'm freaking clueless!

• Definitely not me. I'm not good at attracting the right girls.

• I used to be bad at it, but once I stopped caring, all of a sudden it's no problem any more. Weird.

• I have no idea. I've never tried.

• meh i do ok i guess i won some and loose some but such is life :D

• I'm not good with attracting anyone I just meet a lot of women's standards.