What is happening to us relationship wise?

He goes to a different school than I do and we are both busy this time of year. He means the world to me and I saw him a few times a while ago. About a month ago he asked me out and I said yes. We talk everyday, but every time we try to hang out it always ends up being cancelled cause I'm busy or he's busy. We both love each other. But we both have school and sports but summer is coming up. I don't know what to do. I think it's not taking a toll on our relationship, he's getting frustrated on a daily basis and I'm becoming sadder. He means the world to me, but I don't know what to do. He said he would break up with me because we don't have time. But I'm afraid he'll do it anyway. What's happening? Has anyone else been through something like this, if so please help?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I dont mean to be a bearer of bad news.
    But sometimes a relationship just can't work. Being busy all the time is setting you guys up for a breakup. Its not anyone's fault. You two just have a lot going on at this point and time in your lives. Maybe you guys can take a short break then try again.