Is everyone seriously using social media now to date?

My last few friends I've talked too, they all have met their current girlfriends or have been dating girls from social media, facebook, tinder, etc.

What ever happened to asking girls out you meet in person?

Is everyone seriously using social media now to date?Dates look like dried poop

• Majority of my dates come from social media
  • Majority of my dates come from in person
  • I don't date people, Dj Khaled voice: "WE THE BEST"

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, just on here to chat. It didn't work out for me the last 3 times I tried online dating.

• Is it OK if I pm you? Its nothing bad, I was just wondering if I could get your advice on something.

• Thanks. :D

• Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's just desperate people that use social media to date; even some desperate people here think that GAG is a dating site (!)

• Using a site like this is impractical, the likely chance of another user living in the same city as you is very rare. When I refer social media. I refer sites that give users the chance to still date those within their city, but they however meet them through the internet rather than in person. It's actually pretty common to find someone on social media who goes to your city and arrange a date to meet in person.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't do online dating lol like.. At all.
    Thanks god I'm social enough to go out and meet people irl - lol no bad surprises for me.

• I see this a lot in this day and age. Weird though buy I'd rather meet someone the old fashioned way. My cousin though meets guys from all these weird apps I've never heard of lol. But to each their own I guess

• Vote B.

Although people do hit me up on IG and sometimes on FB

Online dating really doesn't work for me as people think my pics and profile are fake.

• i've never online dated despite how much time i spend on the computer.

• nobody wants me so I don't get out there any more

• Just how things are in the digital age

Errrybody's gotten lazy

• Mmm, I'd love some of those dates, they look really good.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly I have tried to use sites the women on there seem fake i would rather ask a lady out face to face but I would try online dating if I found soneone up to meet who met my needs...

• I met my girlfriend from fm I messaged her and from there we met in person and got coffee etc