Would you be offended?

If you were in a fight with your boyfriend/girlfriend for three weeks of no talking or seeing each other as they were out of town, and the first day that they get back they don't see you because they are too tired from pulling an all nighter, would you be offended?

Most Helpful Guy

• not if they were dead tired. I've been there and even if they did come to see you. as soon as they sat down they would be out like a light.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pulled an all nigther of working, I wanna assume right?

If they were working, they were working. I can't expect someone to see me if they were tried. At least text me or something. But if we weren't talking for three weeks or even see each other, the first week of us not communicating is already a sign of a broken relationship. Communication is key. Sure, give each other a few days to cool off from each other. But for three weeks, really? We should already be talking to each other at the end of the first week; latest.

• My boyfriend moved out because we got into a huge fight and then after a week I tried to speak with him and he said I need to be left alone and continue to let me know that he's leaving for the next two weeks for work and now that we've been speaking he let me know that he might be back Early Monday morning after working and all nighter tomorrow so therefore he said he may be too tired to do dinner on Monday but the way I see things is that he should do whatever it takes to at the very least Early Monday morning after working and all nighter tomorrow so therefore he said he may be too tired to do dinner on Monday but the way I see things is that he should do whatever it takes to at the very least see his girlfriend no matter how tired he is?

• Don't be his puppy. If he's not working to see you or talk to you, he doesn't care for the relationship. It just sounds like he's riding you out, and he's leaving up to you to do the work.

But as far as work, if he's tired then he's tired. My point is that he should of been communicating before it ever got to that point you're now in.

• But like one of the guys said, I would be more seriously concerned why the problem wasn't resolved. Sounds like your guy is trying to go around it and avoid the problem.

What Guys Said 3

• No I wouldn't

• Probably a little

• I would be more concerned about why the fight wasn't resolved

What Girls Said 2