How would you react if the guy that picks up on first date has a 2016 Corvette C7 and he's 18~20 ?

How would you react if the guy that picks up on first date has a 2016 Corvette C7 and he's 18~20 ? So this is a dumb one but it's seriously making me worried. At 18, I'm fortunate enough to be able to get a C7 Corvette. Thing is I'm single and if I date and pickup the girl in this would she think... it's for old guys or something else? This is really a stupid question but it's seriously making me worried.

3

What Girls Said 3

• Nice! Congratulations, man. Nothing to worry about. I seriously doubt that any girl would have a problem with it, but if they did... well, would you really wanna date someone like that?

• I wouldn't be able to tell, a car's a car. If it gets us where we need to go then it's a good car.

• And I also saw somewhere else the girl stated she doesn't care about the car, it's more about the inside if it's clean, how I'm treating the car and maintaining it etc.
      Right?

• My truck is very messy inside. I don't care lol if there's a place for me to sit and it doesn't blow up, it's good enough.

• I would think it was cool. I love cool cars.