Hi, Do you think this will be a great gift for our 1st year anniversary?

He's a big fan of Game of Thrones, and I couldn't think of anything else to give that I can afford ahahaha

Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a bit of a snob (I just think I have taste tho lol) so I wouldn't have that in my house, depends on the person I guess.

• Ahaha I guess that's the question, would you want it to your room 😂

• Aight lol thanks man :)

• Thanks for MH!

Most Helpful Girl

• The North remembers! ;) He would probably like it, but I think that the 1st year anniversary gift should be a little more personalized. Something that has some connection to your relationship, something that represents the two of you, to remind him of some happy moment you two shared. That's just my personal opinion. I know your budget is limited, but I can't imagine this lamp being cheap. So, I think you can do better. A house Stark themed object would be a great birthday gift, though.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah it looks great

• Personally, you dressed (and later undressed) as Daenerys would be WAY better.

What Girls Said 2

• lmao it's awesome, i think he'd like it

• Oo Aweseme X)