What the hell should I do?

So.. This is embarrassing for me to explain. I have this extreme work crush on my former manager for almost 2 years now. He left the company 6 months ago. We would flirt a lot but never really hung outside of work. Each time we'd talk, we'd get nervous and laugh at each other's jokes when it's not even funny. I'm 20 and he's 35. He said to other peeps that he prefers younger women. We never made contact since he left, but however we have mutual friends on Facebook. Should I make a move and add him? Lol I'm so shy yet eager to do something about this. He's single as well. I feel like it'll be too late one day and I'll regret it. Thanks for your opinion. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should contact him

Most Helpful Girl

• You should. It's not like you have anything to lose.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah you should. Since he is in some kind of a power position he may be a bit hestitant about making a move. Thats just him being decent. Definitely make a move and show that you are interested. He is mature enough to handle it.

• Go for it.

What Girls Said 0