How to get a guy to ask me to prom, and message him without being a stalker?!

So I asked this guy in my class that I've known for a while but just started really talking to to winter formal in December, he said yes and we had a pretty good time. Problem was I couldn't really flirt or anything more then that cause he has a older girlfriend in another state. We talked about prom at this dance, and it seemed like he would ask me cause his girlfriend is too old to go. I just talked to one of his friends, and she said he is unsure if he is going to go. I don't talk to him much lately cause we don't have a class together. How do I text him or Facebook chat him without seeming stalkerish?! AND Get him to ask me to prom!

What Guys Said 2

• or you could just ask him?

• I think if you bring up how you had a good time at winter formal, you could kind of let that lead in to asking about prom. I think if you start it like (not in these words, but maybe say this kind of thing) "Hey, we were friends but I don't see you much anymore." and then move into asking him to prom.

Personally, I think things like this go better in person, if you can, but if you don't have any classes or contact with him, looks like messaging is your only choice...

What Girls Said 0