Would you date this guy? Or any felon?

Would you date this guy? Or any felon?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a tricky question, I would definitely be very careful. If it was just a rape charge, there MIGHT be more to the story than you see (i. e. they were at a party and lots of booze was involved, the next day she realized what had happened and filed a police report, and even though it was technically a rape, it was also because she was super drunk and things went further than she wanted).
    But this report says it's a "Top-level" rape charge, unlawful imprisonment, criminal obstruction of breathing, and it looks like the list of charges continues. Either the victim has a heavy fisted lawyer who's trying to tear this guy to shreds, or this was an egregious and violent rape.

I'd steer clear if I were you, there are too many other guys out there with clean records who don't have that kind of history for you to need to settle for a violent criminal.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Even though I'm a guy, I'd still be afraid a rapist would have no problem murdering me in cold blood. Psychos are scary no matter who they target.

So for a straight guy, i suppose the question would be would i be friends with him. The answer is no.

People can change, but it's rare. Even if i knew him a really long time and it happened 10 years before i knew him, it'd still be a whole lot to process. Probably too much.

• If I was a woman fuck no!

Buf I have drug and weapons charges I did six years for it I always wonder if ladies hold that against me do you ladies?

• I probably would, hold it against you, but my dad was a dealer. I tend to have a problem with people who do or sell drugs, and I'm not touching anyone with a weapons charge.

• You would have to be retarded to date someone like that

• Who in their right mind would?

What Girls Said 3

• I would NEVER date a rapist. The strongest predictor of future violence is past violence. The recidivism rate of rapists is INSANE, and it only gets worse if they get away with it (acquitted, charges dropped, etc.). Plus, even if this is the only time he's been charged, it doesn't mean it's the first time he's done it.

Having just read the list of felonies (most of which are crazy and extreme), the only types of felons I would be comfortable dating would be tax evaders.

• Absolutely not I don't want that kind of baggage

• no. never.