Girls, if a guy has a really great body, does it make up for being 5'6-5'7?

• Yes
    54% (13)
  • No
    46% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think your body should have to make up for your height. Whether your 2 foot or 20 foot, don't be too bothered. Don't worry whether you have a great body or what girls think of your height. If a girl doesn't like you because of your height that's her loss, you can't help being the height you are and plenty of other girls will like you just the way you are.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm fine with that height regardless of if your body is perfect.

• I'm just gonna be honest here and say it would still bother me regardless of how nice his face or body was. I like tall men. In the end though if had the great face and body and superb personality and just so happened to be my soul mate I wouldn't just completely turn him down.

• C.

It doesn't matter at all to me their height/body.

• WHAT ABOUT THE FACE THO? That's what truly matters.

• It would bother me cause you would be shorter than me and I don't like that.

• thats not that short. he's still taller than me

• Short or tall doesn't matter to be if I like you. I've dated both

• Yeah, I have several friends who slay tang who are shorter. A good bod & being fun to be around always helps.

• It can , But it would still bother a person if it's not their preference.