How should I punish my boyfriend?

he doesn't want to get married but I do

• marry another guy
  • tell him you will leave him
  • stop having sex with him
  • act cold

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn, I want to see what people vote for without voting because there's no "he doesn't deserve to be punished and I'm being a bitch" option to choose.

If he doesn't want marriage then you either leave him or know that you want to spend your life with him regardless and just be with him. And hell maybe one day in the future he'll change his mind and if he doesn't HE'S ALLOWED NOT TO.

If you try and punish him for being honest about something, about being true to himself and what he wants.. then shit, I hope he leaves because he deserves better.

What Guys Said 21

• Punish him because he doesn't want to get married?
    With that kind of mentality darling, it seems he's already being punished just by being in a relationship with you. damn.

• end the relationship

• yup.. best punishment right there.

• aside from leaving him all the options only punish you as well.
      act cold... you're still with a guy who won't marry you
      cut off sex... still with a guy who won't marry you
      threaten to leave... still with a guy who won't marry you

• None of the above, you have to grow up.

• am I immature for wanting marriage?

• This early, yes, probably. But mostly you're immature for wanting to force it on your boyfriend and feeling like this is something you have to punish him over.

• You can force him to do something he doesn't want.

• Leave him. You have different expectations out of life.

• 0|0
    • he is very tall and very strong lol

• I'm not your boyfriend lol

• you said you can. that is why I thought you meant if you were my boyfriend

• If you think you should punish him than he's right for not marrying you. That's not a healthy relationship.

• go all femdom on him. Show him who's boss!

• This is such bullshit. He's not a misbehaving dog that peed in the house or something. He's a grown ass adult that doesn't share your aspiration. Deal with it.

• Deal with it. Regardless of whether or not you get married, your relationship will be the same only the government will be breathing over your boyfriend's shoulder like an old dead goose.

• By smashing yourself in the face with a mallet.

• Well you can't as the only way to punish him is to marry him and he's not up for that.

• I am very much sure that marrying you will be the biggest punishment..
    So he is smart

• Break up with him because eventually your views on marriage make you both incompatible for each other?

• whats the difference if your married or not. just a piece of paper and a view words in front of an audience

• no the fact that I wait it to be on a special day

• what a shit troll

• I hope I was trolling

• how about WAIT? you don't get what you want when you want it

• Leave him. You cannot force him to get married.

• Talk to him...

• Better leave him, you two are not meant to get married.

• Tell him you will leave him, it will be the best day of his life

What Girls Said 13

• Instead of punishing him, give him a great big reward by dumping him. Maybe he'll find someone worth marrying that way.

• Punish? Really?

You need to respect his opinion and if you want to get married you need to lay out your case for him and give him the chance to lay out his. If you can't come to an agreement than accept that you want different things and part ways.

• PUNISH him?

Jesus, marrying you would be punishment enough!

I'm sorry, but why would he want to marry you? Seriously. Especially with that kind of attitude, what reason does he have to marry you?

• lol I wouldn't marry you either lol

• Dump him and find a new boyfriend who does want to get married.

• I am so hoping you're a troll :p

• no I am just angry that he doesn't want to marry me

• he thinks marriage is pointless

• well if he never wants to get married and you definitely want to get married you aren't compatible and you guys need to find new people

• Being in a relationship with you is punishment enough.

• Lmao are you kidding me?

• Marry somebody else and punish both guys

• marry someone else

• Fight him

• Lol. You can't punish someone for not having the same views as you. Is marriage really everything? It's a piece of paper, signing yourself up to sign half of your shit to someone if you divorce.
    If you love someone then that should be enough. Marriage isn't going to create a forever/eternity bond or make him love you even more. Just be happy with him but if you can't get past it then I would find someone else. This is one of the stupidest posts I've come access on here in a long time.

• If you did not establish that you wanted a marriage after being in a serious relationship than that's just lack of communication. I can't expect him to read your mind.

• Nevermind you are just a silly troll