I'm so confused on what to do?

Me and this girl had plans to hang out, but she sent me a message saying she remembered the day we did was Memorial Day. I ok, and took it as I can't go that day. I asked what other days would work. No response. Couple of days pass and still every time I try and ask her when, she ignores the message. She doesn't ignore me any other time, just when I ask her when to hang out. She'll then say we need to hang out. I give her a list of days, ask again, and still ignores with no response. I finally send her a message saying that I wanted to know if she really did want to since she was ignoring my previous messages about it, and said I wasn't upset, I just wanted to know. Waiting on a reply. Did I do the right thing? How should I proceed if no reply?

What Girls Said 1

• She probably wants to hang out with u but can't.

• Well, I got my reply. She said she really does want to hang out, but she just doesn't know when she can. She's trying to find a day.

• exactly, i do that too lol

What Guys Said 2

• This girl has you wrapped around her finger and wanting you, she has you begging to hang out in her eyes, move on if she doesn't reply delete her number and everything, if she responds then I don't know what she'll say but I'm pretty sure you are smart enough to figure it out.

• Sorry bro. She's not interested. Move on.