First date and the guy I was with went baby crazy over my son and kept talking about how badly he wants children. Should I be concerned?

I am 23. This guy is 25 and is attractive, has a job, has a car, and no kids of his own. There is a bit of a back story here too. He was expecting with his ex girlfriend and she had a miscarriage. I have a bit of a rough past to that kind of stuff too, so I understand from that level. But he went completely baby crazy over my son on the first date. He even offered to babysit and cooed at my kid.. and he stated that he essentially wishes that he could have a type of sperm donor scenario where he was left with a child. To which, I was mildly offended. I have full custody because my child's father refused to sign the birth certificate in the hospital and ran out on me and never spoke to us again. It was a bit much. This guy was nice but I don't know whether he is just a kind of awkward good guy or a creepy jerk. Should I be concerned or was he just awkward because it was a first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be careful. He ain't right !

Most Helpful Girl

• awkward because it was your first date.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, he's a weirdo, not coz he wants children, but because he's a dude and he's gone baby crazy on the first date.

• I'm surprised a guy would date a single mother , I would not be picky you don't have a lot of options

What Girls Said 1

• I would be a little concern. Seems like a controlling trait. It would be a little too much for me