When do you know it's time to end a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you don't feel happy with your partner anymore, when things are hopeless and you can't see a future with your partner anymore, then it's time for the couple to follow separate paths.

Most Helpful Girl

• when the memories mean more than the person you're in a relationship with.

What Guys Said 5

• That's too hard to answered with such limited information. Are you married? Do you have kids? Is this just a dating relationship?

The fact of the matter is, only you can know, because only you know what the consequences of ending the relationship are going to be.

• When you're no longer happy or getting out of it what you need or put into it

• About 7 o'clock is best.

• Can't describe it's depends on the situation... i guess "if both not happy over long period of time".

• when she tells to my ear ' honey...' slaps me in the face and tells me loud im a jerk 😉

What Girls Said 5

• When it hurts to stay.

• When you have to ask.

• When you start wondering wheter your partner is worse than hitler.

• When you feel unhappy and just stress all the time

• When you have run out of patience and you feel that you have nothing more to give.