Guys in their mid-to-late twenties, would you date a girl who just graduated college?

Opinions?
Bump.

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife is almost 6 years younger than me and I met her when I was 23. Depends. My wife went through college to be a travel agent/travel councilor. She graduated 2001, (I was 26) and never got a job in that field. She never really got a carrier going unit about 2005. If I could do it again, I would not date someone unless they had a good career going.

• Was there ever a time you worried you were wasting your time by dating her, or that it wouldn't evolve into anything serious, because she was still very young?

• Not really, I still loved her. Long story short, I started to realize that having kids wasn't for us, she really didn't want kids either. We also think getting married is dumb. (We are legal common-law), so we saved money and time by not getting married. Everything worked out. We just build a new home so everything is falling into place finally.

Most Helpful Girl

• They would.

What Guys Said 2

• Absolutely I would date a girl just out of college.

• Would you ever worry that you were wasting your time with her, or that it couldn't ever evolve into anything serious, because she is younger than you?

• No, I wouldn't worry about the age difference because it wouldn't really be that much of a difference. If she were just finishing college she would probably be around 22 or 23. I wouldn't want to date an 18 or 19-year-old though, 'cause that age difference would be too much.

• Yes, why not?

• What about younger than 21? (I graduated early ha.)

• Probably not under 21, to me they're still kids before then.

What Girls Said 0