Is he serious about me?

I have been dating my boyfriend for three months now. We made our relationship official after about a month. I have met his parents once, but I have not met his friends. He has talked to me on the phone with his friends around, and I know his friends know I'm his girlfriend. He calls me every night, and we talk sometimes for hours. My only problem is that we only see each other once a week. When we see each other, things are great. We usually see each other on Friday or Saturday night. He's 27 and I'm 31. I have a 7 year old that he hasn't met yet. He's very close to his friends, and he sees his best friend maybe 2 or 3 times a week. He is a busy guy who works a lot, and I know he doesn't really like to go out on the weekdays. I guess I just don't know if he is taking me seriously or not. He takes me out on really nice dates and pays for everything even though I have offered. He is definitely a free-spirit, and I don't want to pressure him as it's only been three months. I just don't know if this is going anywhere if he only sees me once a week. I don't know if I am being ridiculous or not? I'm new to relationships because I was married for 6 years, and this is my first serious relationship since my divorce. Please help!

What Guys Said 1

• You can always ask him

• I have asked him, and he said that's the way he is at first and that he has had this issue with other girlfriends.

• He might be telling the truth but I think all things are compromisable including how fast or slow a relationship develops. I don't think it's fair for him to have the final say on that

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is. If you want to see him more, mention it to him.