SUPER Jealous please help!! (Pics included)?

So recently me and my boyfriend (who i love very much) were talking about something and it somehow came up how he found black girls attractive (I am half black and brazillian and isreal) and I asked him like give me an example of like a famous black girl you find attractive (I thought he was gonna say like nia long Aaliyah etc) and he didn't want to he said no because i dont want you to compare yourself to her and she exposed her body a lot and he described her as a strong black women/goddess and that got to me but i didn't say anything he calls me a goddess so that bothered me

BUT i seen her and got me SOO jealous it made my stomach hurt and im not a very jealous person

I get jealous occasionally but usually brush it off but this made my stomach hurt

I was so intimidated by her

She had what i have times 10

she's into spirtuality and women empowerment just like me but she has a way bigger following 7.7K

a lot of likes etc..

And thats what i want and my boyfriend is also an assman so she has huge ass and huge thick legs im thick and have ass but not THAT much im petite curvy made me so jealous and we talked it over and he explained how much i am more than enough for him etc and he made me feel better but now... I am SO jealous of black girls that girl reminds me of my mum she's thick and same color as her, I've always been intimiaded by my mums thick full plump body.

Now i feel like i have to compete with every black girl i see , like its a who can have the biggest butt legs lips challenge I don't know what to do.

I've always been called exotic and i love my light honey mixed skintone and my curvy petite body at the same time. I don't know what to do i love being black and mixed but now im so envious of black girls feel like im not enough.

I seriously felt like that girl was going to pop out of the screen and take my man or any other black girl with huge ass.

Pics

Me (look extra light in this pic)

SUPER Jealous please help!! (Pics included)??

Her

boyfriend

That girl may beat me NOW but im 21 was jlo at 21[IMG]http://i66. tinypic. com/308cw1h. jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i66. tinypic. com/16glus3. jpg[/IMG] she even neats jlo and 21 but there's no way in hell she beats jlo now idc what none of you say can't convince me otherwise. Im a dancer just like jlo was im going to be the next jlo just wait give me time!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're better, in my opinion

• and as far as what you should do, just don't care. stop caring. get over it, so what if he likes some girl, he likes YOU

• thanks for ba

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I don't care

• There's no justice in this sick, deluded world of ours.

• So what do you want out of this?

• Advice if i didn't need advice i wouldn't have posted here

• Oops! So sorry. Wrong person lol. I think you can get over it but you'll have to make friends with a thicker chick. But don't bring her around your man lol

• Lol lol 😁

• I don't think your man will leave you. But yea she really does have you beat.

• Yeah she's a lot thicker and has more ass i think we already established that

• I didn't know i ask for everyone's opinion on how i looked or my flaws or looks i asked for advice on how to feel better lol but in responce to say to that is you better trade your fucking keyboard for some toolboxes because you will never take my pride from me
      It'll have to be pried from me, so pull out your pliers and your screwdrivers!
      But I want you to doubt me, I don't want you to believe
      Cause this is something that I must use to succed
      And if you don't like me then fuck you!
      Self esteem must be fucking shooting through-the-roof because trust me
      My skin is too thick and bullet proof to touch me

• Talking mad shit about how i look when uku dont even have a pic you have an avatar lmfaoo what do you look like? Post a pic lets judge you!! 😁😁😁

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sorry but you are wayyy out of your boyfriends league lmao is he rich or something?

anyway we are all a 10 to someone. You and that girl also have similar body types so no need to be jealous. You are pretty too you know that

• Wtf did I just read

• If you dont have any advice or helpful tips your opinion is not needed on my page

• You are a very pretty girl & need to to realize there is always gonna be someone that's more attractive or 'better' than you. You are you & they are them & there's no changing that. I'm sure if your boyfriend wanted a black women he could've got one. He's with you for a reason hun. Be confident & stay beautiful ❤