Girls!! Do you ever?

Tell a guy you only see him as a friend and then later on see it was a mistake and start having feelings for him after you shot them down?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup and I've been dating him for 3.5 years

• just wondering, girl told me she doesn't she us being anything more. But we have already kissed and we both get along really well and we know there is potential. She just got out of a serious relationship but before anything happened she would always tell me her boyfriend is lame and annoying and always complain about him. Thats when i knew i could treat her better and the dates we had and the moments were all good. She still talks to her ex i've seen her phone light up with his name. I think she just got freaked out about how well it was between us and maybe it was a little too fast and that she isn't fully over her ex. She pretty much shot me down but will she ever realize that it was a mistake and try again later?

• what do you mean if you dont mind me asking

• You worrying about the ex wasn't going to change whether or not she was going to get back with him or not so it was pointless to worry about him

What Girls Said 3

• Yep. Happened with me and my now boyfriend.

• That never happened to me. But it's possible.

• Yes but I told a guy I only saw him as a friend in middle school (8th grade) then like 4 years later I realized I liked him more than that but if course it was too late haha

• damn but what do you think about the age group 25 me 22 her

• well i just saw that she just got back with her ex

• Damn that sucks but you'll find someone else

What Guys Said 0