I want to have a biracial baby but my boyfriend and I are the same race?

I am Asian and I want my kids to be half-white and half-Asian. Mixed babies are so gorgeous!!! they tend to be taller, have pale skin, pretty eyes but high cheekbones like Asians. But my boyfriend is Asian. Should I tell him tIat i want mixed babies?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• First off it says that your under 18, I mean me too lol But isn't that a little too young to be thinking about kids even if your not totally serious, and are you saying you possibly want to break up with your "Asian" boyfriend because you want a "White" boyfriend for biracial babies in the future? When your not even at a good point in life yet to have kids, because that is the worst, yet most plausible consequence of telling him this. I might be jumping to conclusions but that seems to be whats happening... and best case scenario it will make things weird tbh

• I... what? It's not an accessory, it's a piece of you and your partner. If you don't care about your partner that way you shouldn't bring a child into that. I'd date and have kids with an Asian girl, but not one that idolizes whiteness. That's not attractive.

• find a white sperm donor online and impregnate yourself with that.

• Are you ducking stupid. idiot. tell him I dare you.

• My god, social media has ruined the generations to come. Everything you listed is entirely gene related. Even if you both have similar skin, if any of your or your bf's parents had lighter skin, or any of those things you listed, you child can get them too.

All those things you listed may also skip generations, so even if you mate someone with coloured eyes, your baby may not even get those eyes.

• i know very well that it is a game of probability. The vast majority of the mixed kids I've seen had these traits.

What Girls Said 10

• Umm you're a teenager. I think you got plenty of time to decide on kids someday. How bout not worrying about what race you want them to be someday and just hope you CAN have them and be a good parent.

There's nothing wrong with Asian babies or black babies, white babies or any sort of mixture of any race babies. Also, just because you have kids with a white dude doesn't mean your kids will be tall, light eyed, high cheek bones, whatever. They'll be what they'll be and you'll love them regardless.

• there is a 99.99% chance they will be lighter, taller, have bigger eyes and have high cheekbones.

• what are the chances of a white couple having a black baby? none.

• The kids are going to have whatever genes come from the parents. If a white guy is 5'5" and you are lets say 5'1" the kid you have is not gonna be "tall" just because the father is white. If you have kids with a dark skinned white guy, there's a chance the kids can have darker skin.

I know there are anomalies and all but chances are you get what you and the dad bring to the table.

Who cares about the race anyway? Just love them for what/who they are.

• Why are you even thinking about having babies now? You sound immature... to immature to even have children right now.

• Lol, wtf?

• it's obvious this question is asked by under 18 lol probably under 15

• a lot of grown women want mixed kids too

• yeah but you already have a boyfriend lol, if you wanted a mixed baby then why date an Asian guy in the first place?

• l fell in love with an Asian dude but that hasn't diminished my desire for mixed kids

• ... Sorry, this is stupid.

• You're under 18, honestly if you end up with him for life that'll be amazing. Regardless you are way to young to be having children, or even talking about it.

• Well you're under 18 so chmaces are you may end up with someone else when you get older.

• You're under eighteen and already thinking of having kids?

• I would recommend talking to him about it and going to a sperm bank.

• What the actual fuck?