Scared of becoming a 30 year old virgin?

Ok, I am freaking out, I'm 18 years old and have been single for 3 years now. I'm not great with girls.

It's not that I'm a weirdo or creep, it's just that I'm shy and I barely talk to girls.

Physically I'm actually a good looking guy, but this doesn't help my shy behavior around females.

Guys I really don't want to be a lonely virgin loser at age 30 please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your lack of confidence and uncertainty is turning women off. Get some hobbies, learn some stuff, treat women like human beings, and stop making this the end all be all of your life.

• The thing is, I have hobbies and I spend a lot of my time working long hours 3pm to 1am or 7am to 4pm. I really have everything in my life except confidence with girls, because I feel like I'll come off as desperate

What Girls Said 7

• oh calm the hell down. ur 18 -.- EIGHTEEN.

• I'm young but my situation hasn't improved at all, I'm still a shitty shy person

• Hahaaa I'm 24 going on 25 worrying about this problem and ur 18... smh. you'll be fine don't stress over this darling, you have nothing but time sweet pea.

• You're 18. You have 12 years til your 30. Relax.

• You're 18. Calm your tits dude.

• Yea true, but I don't want to be like the bitter guys on here. I think I'm a cool fun caring guy, based off my family and friends, but despite this I'm shy and barely if ever hit on girls. I want to fix this I really do, I accept that it's my fault for being single

• I'm glad you aren't bitter and pissed. You'll definitely find someone as long as you keep up that part, you're young. Got plenty of time!

• Just become a vestil virgin and pretend you were doing it on purpose

• You're 18! Before I clicked on this I thought you were 28/29 or something. Stop worrying, you have more than 10 years to find pussy before you need to worry about that.

• Don't worry you won't, that's exactly what my boyfriend was thinking before we got together

What Guys Said 6

• Dude getting "girls" is not overcoming shyness! Go to groups, where you have to do speeches, attend public speakings. If you can be confident in front of groups of people, you can be confident in front of the girls too.

• Lol I'll be a 30 year old virgin real soon. Don't know why you seem so worried. You're only 18 years old. I highly recommend you going to the gym a lot and getting buff. Once you get buff, you'll get all the attention from girls.

• Bro what are you saying? Look at you a attractive man snd only 18? Dont worry about dumb stuff like that man i lost my v card at 19 so need to worry about the future trust me i was in the same boat as you were bur hooked up with this girl at a party so dont give up yet mate.

• single for three years? i've been single all of them, you'll be fine lol

• Oh good grief! I'm 40 and it doesn't make you a loser. Chill out a little.

• Get money and get bitchessssssss 😂, or is it fuck bitches, either one and you are Gucci mane.