Literally guys i'm on the verge of tears?

So... Some guys told me i look 25... And i'm 20, like wtf i asked what makes me look 25? they said my face, and that i have wrinkles like wtf who would have thought i would now have another thing to feel insecure about... HOW OLD I LOOK. like i asked the people who see me everyday in real life how old i look and one said 17 18 the other said 21, but i still can't help to feel like shit. Like literally going to cry , i didn't think i looked old...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Aw come on don't feel sad. Maybe you looked tired so it made you look a bit older than your age. I'm 20 too and sometimes when I'm tired or bored people say I look old. I'm sure they didn't really mean it so don't beat yourself up.

Now cheer up! If you keep feeling down then you're really going to stress yourself and age faster. I'm sure you look beautiful!

Don't feel sad anymore :)

• Do you smoke?
    That will add 10 years to a woman's face by the age of 30.

• I'm 25 and I still look pretty young lol. I guess take it as a compliment thay maybe you look more mature. I wouldn't pay much attention to them haters. Haters gonna hate right?

• Use some wrinkle cream and get a facial. Try to be less stressful; drink more water and get more sleep.

• Are your really 20? If so then grow up! Your "friends" won't tell you how you look for real. "Friends" of your will just complement you. Maybe you look older, but does that make you actually older? NO! Just get up in the morning have a positive view of life and live a healthy and happy life, not what some jerks say to you!

• whats wrong with looking mature? you are not a kid anymore.

• Oh stop it with this nonsense!

• 25... lol.

you do know that your gonna be 25 sooner or later right?

so i am 29, that means i am an old fuck?

• Perhaps you do look 25. Doesn't have to be an insult.

• Loool!!!
    25 is not old...

• Please. 25? No sympathy.

• What is 25 supposed to look like? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure 25 is the prime year of a person life when they have just fully finished developing their brain so now they are 100% developed with a youthful body.

• It just hurt my feelings cause like what when i'm 25 will i look 40?

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't pay them any mind, it isn't the majority, and you know how old are you are. Some people fortunately look their age, as for others don't, it really depends, youc ould be tired, wearing more make up that day etc. there's a bunch of factors, however 25 isn't old.

• People say all kinds of shit. Just ignore it. Heck im 20 and people assume I'm always older. It happens all the time. Once when I was sixteen, I was at the cash register at this store and a couple of kids were playing near me and this lady told me to discipline my kids because they were misbehaviouring. She got the shock of her life when I told her I was 16 and those won't my kids. She assumed I was at least in my late twenties

• My face when I read this -___-. It was one guy, who cares why do you care? It isn't that serious.

• Lol, oh well i guess i'm dramatic either way it's how i'm feeling.

• Are you serious?

• You should not worry about it. Who cares what other people think? If you don't think you look old then you don't. It was only some guys.

• Good lord, 25 isn't even old...

• oh calm down lol this is so dramatic. were all goin to get old someday anyways.

• I have the opposite issue.
    Anyway, maybe it's the way you dress? Or the person who told you that was trying to hurt you?