Indian girl who is mostly attracted to White guys?

I am an Indian girl who is born and raised in India. Ever since I can recall, I've been attracted to White guys. I don't know why. I do like Indian guys (I dated one for a while) but my most crushes were white. My friends often shame me for this, saying that I am a self-hater. I am not. :(
Some 2 years back, there were some exchange students in my school from Spain, Poland and France. Two guys among them and both of them were cute. I had serious crush on one of them. But I could never muster courage to talk to him. I was afraid of rejection.
So I have a few questions-
1. Would a white guy date an Indian girl born and raised in India?
2. As I live in India, there aren't many White guys around. So what should I do to meet them?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1# yes
    2# get a social app like kik or snapchat or something like that...
    I find if you find a love that is true there is no race no color that is seen only the color of your love... be well... Hugz I hope I helped 🍀🐶🍀

• Would you?

• I messaged you :)

• Smiling big... hugz! 🍀🐶🍀 thank you...

What Guys Said 16

• I'm an Indian man living in Australia, and I see plenty of White guy/Indian girl couples here, but hardly any Indian guy/white girl couples. Indian men are the least desirable almost everywhere, but your gender is your biggest advantage. Plenty of white men would be interested in you!

• get overit.

• Aww it's not like that! I do like Indian guys and in fact I have seen more IM/WW couples more than other way round

• @loonus
      I I wasn't 'over' it, I would still be making futile attempts to 'win' White women, but I don't do that. So there you have it, I'm over it!

• can't answer for number one, am indian , so i dont know ,, but im sure there are guys that might like you.
    As for two, the best option would be to work abroad..
    And a preference in dating someone is not bad in its own but i think it has something to do with the whiter- skin fascination some people in india have. Maybe it may have something to do with it. I have spent my childhood in a european country in a shool with kids of many ethnicities. So i dont really have much of a preference when it comes to women...
    Anyway, you should go for what you like

• You have a point there. Maybe it's media? Because in teen years I mostly watched Friends, FnF, Harry Potter etc which had majority white characters.

• Hehe.. Yeah it could be..
      Media can have more of an impact on people than we can realize..

• Yea...

• Im white and i have found some Indian girls to be hot. Theyre not my preference but im sure lots of white guys would like Indian girls.

You should probably find someplace in India where white guys hangout or maybe move to another country or something.

• I've never really been attracted to indian women, although the ones I've seen around here were usually way older than me :P. Maybe you can be a tourguide as a parttime job ;) or go where foreigners hang out or something I don't know :). There's sometimes like a bar or a whole neighborhood (depending on where you live) where foreigners hang out.

• 1.) Definitely! As a white guy, I prefer non-white women!
    2.) I'm not sure where you live in India, but larger cities will attract more diverse ethnic groups. Also keep in mind that there are a LOT of different types of white guys! There are Americans (most people think just North, but there are white Brazilians), Europeans, etc. Each has its own culture. Travel (if you can) and find a culture you like, the rest will happen naturally!

• I live in a big city. I sometimes see white guys around but most of them seem unapproachable and I am really shy to strike up conversation.
      I am mostly attracted to guys with lighter hair (blonde, light brown etc) and light eyes (light blue, green and so on)

• Many white guys are open to dating Indian girls. Unlike girls, guys aren't too particular about race and skin color. Guys aren't as influenced by media's promotion of European beauty standards like girls do. Which is why it's usually girls of all races and skin color who are usually fixated on dating a white guy or a really light skinned guy while guys of all races and skin color are usually open to dating a girl of any race or skin color.

• Where I live the Sikh immigrant community is tightly knit and I just assumed they would not be interested in an outsider to that faith.

Appearance wise many of them I knew were quite lovely and personality wise many of them were quite charming.

• sure. most of the Indian girls are far more better than the white girls. there is no shame in liking a particular race. go get a white man for yourself. 👍👍

• 1 yes surely there are guys wanting to date you
    2 maybe international companies

• yes, i always think they look like belly dancers, they are so exotic and hot.

• Aww I don't look as hot as belly dancer though lol
      People say I'm more on cute side :)

• 1. Of course
    2. Online dating? Maybe Move?

I am attracted to every race but have a extra thing for black girls? not sure why? Try not to care what people think, I know its easier said than done.

• You will have no problem in UK.

• Really? I thought otherwise! But thanks :)

• Its generally Indian girls because of cultural pressure who tend to avoid guys outside of their ethnicity. White guys have no problem, and you will have no problem.

• you can date whomever you please.

• Yea but the other person has to be attracted to me :)
      I've rarely seen such couples that's why I am wondering if it's possible or not.

• desi girls are cute. anybody who says otherwise is gay or envious, so plenty of white guys would lol.

• Lol a dwarf tries to touch the moon

• Um OK. Thanks for opinion

• 1. Yes. Indian women have a reputation for making amazing wives. The only drawback is they also have a reputation for not dating anyone but Indian guys. So a lot of guys don't really consider Indian women from India an option. I have heard white guys in India have a hard time finding a woman for that very reason, so if you do find one in your area, he might be more willing to date you than you realize, if only do to his lack of options.

2. You can either try to find some place where white guys are more likely to hang out, if you have such a community near you. Some places do, and others don't, so they might not be an option. You can look online and try to find a white guy that is either in your area, or that would be willing to travel to meet you. Or you could try and travel overseas. Maybe you could get a student visa or something, and go to college in country with more white guys.

• Interesting. Would you date one?

• Yes it is hard to do a cold approach, especially when they are in a group. I don't think them being white would make it any different than any other man though.

• It's not. But I have a certain level of comfort with Indian guys which I don't feel with white men. I feel intimidated by them.
      I dated an Indian guy. He was my friend. It's not so common here to strike up conversation with strangers in parties, clubs etc. People (especially girls) prefer to stay in groups. I am no exception. That's why I don't know how to strike up conversation like that.

• There are more indian women in the u. s. cohabitating with white guys, then with indian guys.

So yeah, clearly a lot of white guys are willing to date indian women.

Typically they are going to be looking for westernized -appearance-.

As for being raised in India, I doubt that would be a problem. Generally women from more traditional cultures find it pretty easy to find guys from more liberal cultures to date them, the other way around is often more challenging.

What Girls Said 1

• 1. Yes.
    2. Online. Or travel.