Girlfriend being really provocative with another guy?

Alright so a couple of weeks ago my girlfriend gave me her Facebook login and told me to use it (idk I guess she thinks it's cute.) So I've been receiving messages from some friend she's been texting so every once in awhile I'll check them to see what he's saying and its mostly just like normal talking.
Now to clarify I am totally alright with my girlfriend talking to other guys, I'm not some crazy jealous person - but going down the messages they tend to get really flirty and provocative. She's even sent him some pictures of her in a sports bra or with a lot of cleavage that I was told she only sent to me.
I trust her... But I'm not comfortable with this. What should I do?

I went through the texts some more to see what was happening and it wasn't what I thought it was so I talked to her and cleared the air - she's promised not to do it again or talk to him anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• She has blatantly lied to you. Shows that she isn't really worth trusting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you stupid bro?
    So you are sayung you still trust her after her basucally sending semi nudes ti him? Call her out on this shit and firbid her to talk to him.
    And she gave you her password and still did that shit? Damn you pribably do fit well together.. Sorry bad joke but i had to

• No, I'm not. I still trust her because I'm rational and know that people can make mistakes, she isn't the kind of person to do that maliciously.

• Alright ci sidering you both are pretty young, id say its a mistaje that can be forgiven.
      But if a chick my age did the same thing to me, i would dump... For ssure...
      Anyway, good luck!

• thnks for mho. by the way, how did things go?

What Girls Said 1

• I would confront her

What Guys Said 2

• "She's even sent him some pictures of her in a sports bra or with a lot of cleavage that I was told she only sent to me."

"... I was told she only sent to me."

www.sharegif.com/.../idkshrughans-lanza.gif

• "She's even sent him some pictures of her in a sports bra or with a lot of cleavage that I was told she only sent to me.
    I trust her..." Yeah you're a real cuck to trust her, you should discover some balls and dump her.