Do girls feel safe with same height guys if he's very muscular?

If a guy is around your height, anywhere from 1 inch shorter to 1 inch taller, but he's very athletic, buff, muscular. Do you get that feeling of protection with him, do you feel small next to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather he be taller and lean than be my height and athletic.

• Seriously though a 6'5 stick figure or a 5'10 bull like Mike Tyson, who would you feel safer with?

• I dont know any guys that are that short. I am 5'10 and all my friends call me short

• 5'10 isn't short at all. Don't worry about it

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• For me, yes. *part* of the reason I like them so much.

But, I just <3 men with muscle! I mean REALLY muscular. Dwayne Johnson kind of muscle.

Don't care about definition, just the muscle mass. 😍

• Not as much as I would with a taller guy perhaps but yeah, I would still feel quite safe. I'm 5'5 though. I rarely see guys who are shorter than me so that's not an issue at all :D

• Yes I do.

• I feel safer with a man around my height even if he is not very athletic, however I would not feel small.

• Not really...

• If your personality makes her feel safe as well, you're good.

• lol so a 4'11 guy can make you feel safe with his personality. Why do girls try to pretend they're not shallow and act like personality triumph physical stature

• It's not pretending, it's psychology.
      It's about "fooling" her subconscious mind that you're more masculine and that you can protect her. Ever wonder why most of the girls are attracted to "bad boys" and "jerks"? or ambitious men that can "bring food to family". It; this is the reason the nice guys finish last unfortunately. Also, being an ambitious man helps a lot.
      Yes, there are exceptions, but if your looks don't help you that much you can count on your personality. Women are more attracted to personality than looks because we are subconciously trying to find a mate that can protect the family and bring food and Men are usually more into looks because they are trying to find a healthy woman to reproduce.
      Sorry if my reply was misleading.
      Yes, there are lots of shallow women and men, media has a huge impact on how we percieve looks tho

• no not really

• Seriously, who would you feel safer with a 6'5 stick figure or a 5'10 bull like mike tyson

• on what?

What Guys Said 5