When me and my boyfriend have sex how do I tell him to stop and let's move on?

When we make love in the bed for about maybe 1 hour its like he can't get enough and when it's time to stop not like I don't enjoy it its just I normally am tired or have work in the morning and its like omg please tell me how to stop this

Most Helpful Guy

• If work is important than him, please go on tell him.

• Well its not so important I love him and I'd do anything to please him its just im buisy at work and I have to be there by 8:00

• You can tell him to start early.

• And because

Most Helpful Girl

• You should have a conversation with him. Not while you have sex. It's the kind of things you have to talk about. Just tell him that it's too much and you can't always have long session, that shorter ones can be as good.

What Guys Said 1

• Just be like “hey babe, I got to get some sleep, I got work in the morning." That or just get him to cum, most of the time guys get rally tired afterwards. But either way, he should understand, I mean assuming he's not a selfish jerk.

• He will probably assume something is wrong and then we would have to go through this big talk (I don't mind) but I'll go with the cum idea

What Girls Said 2

• Enjoy it while you can... when you older you will wish a man could do that. Just kidding... tell him how you feel. 1 hour is plenty of time.

• Just tell him to stop lol