Should I wait for her to call me first?

OK so I met this girl a few weeks back..we went on one date... and then we spent the last 3 days together...she stayed at my house for 3 days with me and we hung out all day for 3 days... Then she left yesterday morning... and I have not heard from her since... No Text...No Call... only when I text her last night to ask her what she's up to...she replied saying "nothing much"...its the next day now... do I contact her or wait for her to contact me ?...Plus I'm supposed to be flying out of the country today... how come she has not contacted me ?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok from a girl to u...

i think that iz kinda strange.She pent an entire 3days with you and after that has not communicated with you at all. she doesn't sound interested. then again maybe she iz jus laid back. because with me and my boyfriend (our relationship to me iz stil new) I sumtimes would leave by him and not call or message him until he duz because I think t myself "well I jus spent time with him maybe I shud give him sum space for a while" but that's not all the time because den I would seem not interested in him.

call her b 4 you leave and see wats up..jus a friendly call

What Girls Said 2

• I can't say whether she's interested or not, but seriously, please call her. She could easily be trying to get you to think she's much cooler than she is and is actually sweating it out, hoping you'll call. I guess it's a strategy to not come off as desperate. PLEASE call her and ask what's going on.

Subtly, if you want.

• There's the possibility that she's playing hard to get or that something happened after she left your house; she got a call from an ex, a family emergency happened, she realized she doesn't like you as much as she thought...
    or maybe she was waiting for you to contact her and when you only said "whats up?" she might have been disappointed.
    you should send her something saying "I had a really great time hanging out with you, we should do it again sometime" so she knows you're definately interested.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she's just not that into you?