Does he like me?

I met this guy online, about 2 months ago. We've been texting almost everyday, flirting and even a little dirty talk. I have never dated or even kissed a guy so I really don't know how this all works. We met for the first time a couple of days back and he was really touchy but apologized for it and said he would take things slower next time. (if there is a next time) Gave me a kiss on the cheek. I'm a very shy girl and well he likes that i'm innocent. Why is that? Anyways you can say this is a multiquestion. I like him but I'm a little afraid to let my walls down is that a turn off? He says he wants to take things slow but what the hell does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Taking things slow is code for "watch and see."
    Basically a big old "Uh-oh, don't want to scare her off now."

About why he likes you...
    It may not be a good thing that he likes you for fitting a standard, in this case "shy and innocent."

I can only speak for some guys not all, but shy and innocent girls aren't really attractive to me other than sexually.

Do you know why?

Deep down inside I want to take that sexual innocence and utterly destroy it. Open her up to a world she never knew existed. Leave her feeling like she's been missing out on all the fun.

But again, shy and innocent girls aren't attractive to me emotionally, so I leave it as a fantasy.

What I'm trying to say, is that you should be careful with him. Ask him other things that he finds attractive about you and see what he says. Don't neglect the possibility that this is a fetish of his.

There do exist men who get off on the premise of "breaking" girls (sexually, mentally, very sadly even physically).

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he likes you as well.

What Guys Said 2

• "He says he wants to take things slow"To give you time... he probably likes you cause of that.

• if he was really touchy the first time just be careful even if he said that he wants to take things slow...

mmmm honestly, if you like him dont let him touch you so much, make him work for it.

What Girls Said 0