Am I Racist For Only Pursuing White Women?

... Yet I myself am a Mexican-American.

I just cannot help it. White women are the most beautiful to me because they are blonde and cute. I love visiting the wealthier areas around me such as fancy malls and seeing all the pretty White women with their classy yet catty mothers spending hundreds at Sephora and living the good life. THAT is the life I want. I want to move up from my meager blue-collar Mexican existence into a comfortable, white-collar upper middle class existence. I want the type of life that liberals despise. I want the pretty White woman who later becomes the sassy middle-aged one shopping at Sephora with her daughter. I want the American Dream.

It is the whole reason why I graduated High School early as valedictorian and maintain a 4.0 GPA in college. I will stop at nothing to make my dream come true. I even vote Republican and pretend to be aristocratic like the Malfoys even though I do not come from wealth. I literally only have eyes for White women. I know it is mean, but if another Mexican girl shows interest in me, I completely reject her. Simply put, I do not feel the slightest bit of attraction toward them whatsoever, nor do I view them as potential mates.

Is if any different from White men who shun their own women for Asians and Mexicans? To be honest I feel no guilt. I want a White woman and the aristocratic status that comes with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just by the question I wasn't going to say racist, but after reading the rest of your question yes, yes you are a touch racist and very sexist from some of your mytakes I've read.

It fine this is a free country and your opinions aren't offensive to me in the least, just know that your views are a quickly dying breed and not many people find that frame of mind attractive.

• That was really helpful, and thank you for being so nice even others have been so offended by my views. Know that despite what others say, I truly do love women even if my views are perceived as a bit old fashioned.

• I believe it, you sound a pretty nice guy who likes chivalry to an extreme. It just seems that you might not have the most accurate grasp of what girls these days actually want.

I mean, I don't date guys but I can still see that straight girls just want to be treated like a person. Even though your views are positive it still comes across like you adore women so much that you objectify us. In a good way I guess?

I digress, I'm sure there are still girls out there who like your way of thinking. Best of luck dude👍🏼

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever floats your boat. Although a piece of advice, when you have these kind of preferences it's better not to vocalize them. Keep them to yourself and pursue whatever it is you prefer but don't advertise it, especially not to white women. Make them think that their race wasn't even a factor in your dating them. If they know you specifically sought them out because they were white they will probably lose interest in you.

• Thanks mate I was thinking the same. While I think a lot more people feel the same way I do than society realizes, I think most of them know better than to actually express these feelings since society would perceive it as offensive.

What Girls Said 17

• I mean, to be completed honest with you, saying that you pursue white women because they appeal to you the most in terms of beauty is not racist in my opinion.
    But the way you put it makes you seem a bit desperate tbh :x it makes you seem as if you are very self conscious and not a proud a person ( not that arrogance is a good thing but also the complete opposite is a big turnoff).
    It makes you seem obsessed with status too. As if the white woman is what will give you some type of importance.
    Also what is racist in your thinking, is that you can't live the American Dream if you're not White, basically, you're only successful if you're white, which is complete nonsense to me tbh, you're successful regardless of your ethnicity if you work hard.
    The thing is, by looking down on your own ethnicity and the women of your own heritage, don't believe that other people, here specifically the few white people whi think like you, will change the way they view you, for them you're most likely the same and just trying too hard to be like them, an "imposter ". It takes away all the charm and character from someone in my humble opinion.

• If you're not proud of your own heritage and you're identity, nobody will do it at your place, the white women and men would still have prejudice against you.
      PS: I am not the kind of person whi brags or acts as if my heritage is better than other's , this is not what I mean by pride. What I mean by pride is embracing who you are and not be ashamed. By running away from who you are, it makes people feel sorry for you more than anything else :/

• Thank you Elissa. That really helped me a lot, especially that last bit about how I will always be viewed as an imposter. While I cannot change my sexual preference for White women, maybe I should stop being so desperate about it like you said.

• This was cringeworthy to read.

• First aren't you a white Mexican as in you have european but not native and black ancestors? And what you see and want is exactly what people are talking about white wash, european standards and privilege. No offense other than this post i can tell from previous posts you have some issues that you need to get worked on.

• Here's the thing though: I absolutely do not care or see anything wrong with those things. I just know that White women are really attractive to me and I want the lifestyle that being with one entails.

• Thanks though for your brutal honesty I appreciate it friend

• Asian Americans are the highest-income, best-educated and fastest-growing racial group in the U. S not white!!! If you want to climb the socio-economic ladder you should definitely change your major. High paying tech jobs require STEM degrees. People with useless liberal arts degrees don't go anywhere in life. And to answer your question It's okay to have a racial preference. I don't think you are racist.

• @Afro-dite9 see these kinds of questions poss me off the most!!!

• I am not as attracted to Asian women however, plus a lot of them only go for White men anyway.

• Everyone has preferences. Being exclusively attracted to white women does not make you a racist. If you were to discriminate against interracial relationships, then that would make you racist.

I am not particularly attracted to Asian men, but it isn't because I have anything against them or their culture, etc.

• I hear this question a lot, and all I'll say is it depends on your definition of racism. In its simplest, most objective technical form... yes, it's a form of racism. It's not the kind where you ruin peoples' lives or announce your superiority and others inferiority unless you do that too, but you give some races advantages and disadvantages in the eyes of your attraction.

A preference can be technically racist, but it's not that big of a deal because your preference affects you more than anyone else on an individual level. You do you on this one. Just an FYI, be careful idealizing so much... it may lead you to disappointment in expectations.

• Thank you for the final heads up. While I will always prefer White women, I will remember what you said about idealization and try to be mindful of my racial tendencies.

• No prob. Your preferences will likely change over time. A white woman can break your heart just like any other woman. And you and all women will age and your looks will change as will your values. Go ahead and dream, but don't forget to live too. Also, learn to have some pride in who you are and where you came from. Pride as in acceptance and not looking down upon yourself for being Mexican. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You may run into a white woman who looks down upon your Mexicanness regardless of what you do. You need to be proud of yourself first, your life isn't to serve others... do yourself justice too.

• Oh god, your life is sad...

• hahah it's ok @consultantisback takes ur place

• No absolutely not. If you think some people are inherently better than others because of their race, that's racist. If you think that some people deserve different rights than others because of their race, that's racist. If you think some races should just "Go away", that's racist. If you think that races should only date within their own race, that's racist.

What you're talking about is sexual preference. Your own personal sexual preference.

For example, I don't find red haired men attractive. At all. I don't dislike gingers or think they deserve different rights or want them to disappear or only date other gingers. I just don't want to screw any.

I also find Asian men extraordinarily attractive. I don't hold any notions of them being objectively, racially "better". I just think they're hot. They are ideal for me.

That's sexual preference. It drives evolution. You're fine.

• Am I the only one who realises this is satire? ?

• You pursue any one you like. For any reason you want. Screw anyone that says otherwise.

• I hope you realize that Mexican is not a race
    Also you are not unique. There are so many Mexican men who pursue white women

• It's just your personal preference. It's not racist as long your not repulsed by girls of other ethnicitys

• You do realize that not all white (European ) women are like that , right?

• I'm a white woman and my life has been more of the trailer trash type. You want a RICH woman. While more rich people may be white, not all white people are rich.

• Does it matter? Do what you want.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• No you are not racist. You are shallow as fuck though..
    Anyway get what you want. If you worked for that then you should get all the white pussy you need.
    But its your loss you won't date other women though..
    But you can't help it if you are not attracted to them

• The amount of people that have self esteem issues on this site is unbelievable.

• @Bandit74

'when you have these kind of preferences it's better not to vocalize them.'

Best advice in the whole comment section.

@Asker

If you simply must state a preference like this, you don't have to go into such exquisite detail just:

"I prefer to date only white women. Do you think that's racist?"

And to answer the question, no, it's a preference so that by itself is not racist.

• well here's the thing... if your into her for her.. and her features than its simple biology... but if you want the privledge that comes with her... the first thing you have to wake up to is that you will always be seen as a 2nd class citizen here in north america due to the white supremacist infrastructure... she will always be seen as a race traitor for going outside of their own...(especially since the gringos are on the brink of extinction) ill be honest... at times i wonder when i see an attractive white women... if im attracted to her becuase of the way the media uses them over women of color... or is it regular everyday biological functions

• Mexican isn't a race. Learn about your history. Mexicans can be white, black, native, or any mix of the above.

• First off, you're White. There is not Mexican-American race.
    Second off, you're as racist for pursuing White women as you are homophobic because you only date women and not men. And that for certain liberal retards professional social justice warriors.

• Its ok that we as the white man programmed u to do. we want u to catch up. I want u to have a disdain and embarrassment for ur own people so we the white man don't. its the only way of getting out of this rascist culture.

Its fine we did the black man with his woman and now we will do it with urs.

• Don't question your preferences. Feel free to pursue whoever you want.

• So.. until now you are projecting yourself as a misogynistic somewhat racist child abuser.
    Some selfreflection wouldn't be a bad idea.

• I I love women of Latin American and Meditereanan descent.

• its your taste, nothing racist there

• Well think about it this way, if white women kept having babies with spics then the white race will become extinct.
    You don't want that do you?

• ur white urself so it's not racists