Which gender is more bitter on here, men or women? , explain, and Debate each other why?

• Men
  • Women
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I don’t have the time, desire, or energy to go back and forth “debating” about my firm, personal opinion (that is not going to change). But I think that you’re more likely to find bitter men here because every time I’m here for more than 30 minutes, I’ll cross paths with at least three or four bitter men. I have yet to cross paths with a bitter women who wants to argue her pain or frustration away. I’m sure there out there, but they’re so scarce that I’ve never run into them. It also seems like men here are more quick to become bitter over petty, minor ish but to them it’s like some huge, major deal like if a woman doesn’t want to give her number... they’ll act like it’s the end of the world.

• Oh god she doesn't want to give me her number, she don't love me anymore... It's over foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr, :(, like that 😭😂 right?

• @Tammuz360 have you ever thought about getting involved with an Asperger's support group?

• i found a doctor... so im going to see what happens

• I've yet to see a woman tell someone to kill themselves when a man doesn't find them attractive, so I'm going to have to go with men.

• In my opinion, I believe men are. More men on here tend to hate against feminists, find offense in everything, are bitter if someone is or is not X factor, does or does not do Y activity etc. There can be NO winning with some guys on here. It depends on the person, I've just seen more bitter guys than women. (I also have more guys blocked than women because they're so negative/bitter/cynical and I can't deal with that)

• Men for sure lol not even the normal (aka not bitter) guys on here can deny that.

• lol.. I dont know, but definitely not me :p hahaha I am not bitter at alL! :D haha

• Its pretty equal

• On here? Men definitely.

• I think men

• INB4 Applefan1 arrives and starts bashing all the women on here about how bitter they are lmfao

• I see more chickies on here who just want to eat cupcakes and fap to self authored fan fic...

... But more dudes yelling "Why won't hot girls fuck me?" and throwing out manosphere catchphrases like alpha, hypergamy and Elliot Rogers.

What Guys Said 14

• Men, i think I've identified 2 legitimately bitter women but i've literally lost count of bitter blue anon questions (or perhaps from the same guy?)

The majority of the time they're blaming everyone and everything except the common denominator - themselves. Then compound it by not actually doing something about the problem.

• Ehh I think both are equally bitter, though guys make more questions about it. Girls tend to just give opinions showing their bitterness, and though not many voice their opinions, you can see that the bitter ones tend to have lots of upvotes.

So yeah, I think it's pretty equal.

• Men are definitely more bitter, lonely and angry. They know the end is near so they take their frustrations out on women.

• I think it's close to equal but girls are less obvious about it.
    Guys will usually just outright say "All women are goldigging whores!" while the bitter girls will just be really catty and passive aggressive with their bitterness.

• As a man, I'd say men. Myself included, since I keep getting rejected by the white women who I find attractive.

• are white girls all you into? not that there's anything wrong with that...( i understand your people are going extinct... and you need white women to keep the race going so if thats what your into it is what it is... i respect any man who loves his people no matter what color they skin is)

• @Tammuz360 Well, I'm not white, I'm Korean American. But the Koreans are going extinct too, but guess what, I don't care.

I don't feel comfortable with Korean women, so I'm only going for the white women, since I'm attracted to them and feel more comfort with them.

• Women will say men, and half of the men will say men.

This place is very gynocentric, with white knights and male feminists adding to that cesspool of an environment. Don't be surprised when you see the results come in as 'men', especially when you're getting the opinions of a bunch of entitled liberals who think being told 'no' qualifies as verbal abuse.

• The answer: Context matters.

It's pretty even, but I see a shit ton of bitter women on here that people aren't giving their due credit for the ones that say more men than women are bitter on here.

• You were pretty much right with the results aspect lol

• They both can be equally bitter. But there are more bitter men on here than women.

• Every guy here is a bitter fucker, myself included

• The woman on here are just entitled. the men on here here are bitter

• shit sorry this was mean for the dude above you... the fuckin screen moved

• Men because women always has the upper hand they go crazy if they dont they are the master of the dating game and we are always the one who is being played.

• men because life is more hard for them. women live on easy mode.

• Who cares

• Women for sure. They're savage on here. It's like feminist central here on GaG lol

• On here I'd have to say men but in real life it seems to be women.