Guys, What do you prefer a tomboy or girly girl?

which one of the two do you prefer in a girl and why?

Updates:
By this I meant on how they dress lol sorry I didn't explain it well

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are we talking looks or attitude? If there are two similar girls and the only difference is one dresses up like a bro and the other like a princess, i'd go for the princess. If the only difference is one loves to play video games and jam on rock music while the other likes baking and shopping, i go for the gamer girl.

3|0
    0|0
    • I meant on looks, sorry I didn't explain it well

What Guys Said 8

• Girly girl, by like a million fucking miles lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand the question.

If we're talking stereotypical attitudes probably a tomboy. Give me a girl who enjoys playing the ps4 over one who drags me shopping anyday. If she likes marvel films even better! Anime? Awesome!

There is a line. I still want her to be a women but it's more about how compatible she is to my hobbies, life, and personality then a label. Most of the time these labels are way to general.

1|0
    0|0
    • I meant on how they dress, sorry I didn't explain the question well enough.

• A nice mix of both.

2|0
    0|0
  • Girly girl

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex is a tomboy. She likes fishing, video games, guns, cars, and building stuff. She's also a stripper and she fucks like a deranged demon.

1|0
    0|0
  • A tomboy that only shows her girly side in bed.

1|0
    0|0
    • How about they way they dress do you like if a girl dresses like a tomboy or girly girl?

• I like both.

• tomboy

0|0
    0|0
  • girly girl... shy cute naughty... thats it

0|0
    0|0