Guys, What do you prefer a tomboy or girly girl?

which one of the two do you prefer in a girl and why?

By this I meant on how they dress lol sorry I didn't explain it well

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Are we talking looks or attitude? If there are two similar girls and the only difference is one dresses up like a bro and the other like a princess, i'd go for the princess. If the only difference is one loves to play video games and jam on rock music while the other likes baking and shopping, i go for the gamer girl.

• I meant on looks, sorry I didn't explain it well

What Guys Said 8

• Girly girl, by like a million fucking miles lol

• I don't understand the question.

If we're talking stereotypical attitudes probably a tomboy. Give me a girl who enjoys playing the ps4 over one who drags me shopping anyday. If she likes marvel films even better! Anime? Awesome!

There is a line. I still want her to be a women but it's more about how compatible she is to my hobbies, life, and personality then a label. Most of the time these labels are way to general.

• I meant on how they dress, sorry I didn't explain the question well enough.

• A nice mix of both.

• Girly girl

• My ex is a tomboy. She likes fishing, video games, guns, cars, and building stuff. She's also a stripper and she fucks like a deranged demon.

• A tomboy that only shows her girly side in bed.

• How about they way they dress do you like if a girl dresses like a tomboy or girly girl?

• I like both.

• tomboy

• girly girl... shy cute naughty... thats it