If being a slut is not immoral then why most guys avoid dating sluts?

What Guys Said 2

• your problem is applying the label "slut". i'd date a slut... sure it might take some talking to to get them committed, but im a slut too.. who am i to judge?
    plus, most people labelled as sluts... usually aren't. its nothing shameful to want sex, its only natural

• So beig a slut is called wanting sex? So anyone who lovessexis a slut?

• its just a term assigned to people who like sex, its a wisp. let it go. if you like sex a lot... go for it... those are My words.

• Immoral and undesirable are two different things. Who knows why, but I've always suspected the classic reasons, fear of coming off badly in comparison to others, and a desire to take advantage of somone else's innocence.

• The sluts havehad many men this means they met many guys who suck in bed.

• A conversation with a very virgin.

Virgin: " So having one the size of a baby carrots is *good*?"

Virgin Hunter: "Oh yes. That's the best possible size."

Virgin: "And 30 seconds is a record?"

Virgin Hunter: "I guarantee that people would be amazed. It's so you can have babies sooner."

Virgin: "But wasn't I supposed to enjoy it?"

Virgin Hunter: "No dear. That's for sluts."

• you are wrong. When I knew little things form sex I thought sex lasts 30 minutes and you get orgasm all the time as long as the penis is inside you. And I thought average penis was 8 inches ( porn taught me this)

What Girls Said 1

• People don’t actually like to use the word ‘immoral’ even though doing immoral things gets you in troubling situations. Stealing gets you in jail. Lying can destroy your respectability and ability to be trusted. And being a “slut” or choosing to be promiscuous can get you a very unwanted burning, itching STD or a baby by a man who wasn’t even going to consider you as a life partner.

But generally guys will avoid dating promiscuous women and taking them seriously because they may assume she can’t be trusted. Sometimes in order to be promiscuous and hook up or get that orgasm you want, requires you to screw someone over, lie, be sneaky, be sleazy, or do something really grimy that makes you look like a sh*tty person. This is where the term ‘player’ comes from; people generally won’t trust those with ‘player’ mentalities.

• Girls can get sex easily they don't have to lie

• Meh, sometimes they do. Sometimes a girl will lie about having an STD/or knowing for sure if she has one to get a hook-up. Sometimes girls will lie about having a boyfriend or dating someone to get a hook-up.