Guys why don't you date sluts if peomiscuity is not immoral?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are disgusting and 100% guaranteed to cheat.

What Guys Said 14

• When it comes to dating, something doesn't have to be immoral for it to be considered a dealbreaker.

For example, being physically unattractive isn't immoral but its still a dealbreaker for most people.

• looks are physical, promiscuity is mental

• Fine, replace "physically unnatractive" with "dumb"

• Cause no one wants a girl that has been passed around like a joint.

• I'll take the slut and the joint brah

• why no one wants the slut?

• Because people like to be special, they don't want to be just another number.
      Also, most people don't trust sluts cause they've been doing something completely opposite of relationships for years, and now suddenly they wanna settle down... sounds suspicious.
      For example, many women stop being sluts at around 26 cause they can't pull as many guys as before, cause guys are going for younger ones, so these girls aren't settling down because they want to but because they have to.

• I would if I could.

• promiscuity is immoral

• I would date someone who used to be promiscous, provided that (a) she and I were exclusive; (b) she passed a STD test; and (c) she had not been outside her race.

• because with promiscuous girls you only have casual sex... she doesn't want to date and you don't either... so why date a "slut" as you say? it isn't immoral at all, it is simply a choice

• What if she wants to date you after having sex with you

• so is being a douche ;) isn't that right

• it is not a human behavior it is just a name calling coming from a butthurt asshole

• I would date sluts if they gave me a chance. I've always been all alone, I would survive sharing a girl with another man from time to time.

• I only date slut or navies girls.

I don't have time for pride and principal.

I'm trying to fuck and have u at my side to be friend and to hang with and fuck some more.

• I'll throw a hot dog down a hallway right about now. I'm so greasy i'd raw dog her outside

• Who said promiscuity isn't immoral

• you're too small for me. otherwise I would've married you 😈

• they're too scared.

• Well my definition of slut is a woman who sis not selective about her sexual partners. I don't care about the number more about why she chose them. I wouldn't date a woman who had sex with men she didn't know but I don't care if she's had lots of lovers.

• because you said DATE. Sluts are not for dating material.

• Because they are immoral?

• yeah because you can't trust them. Same as male sluts.

What Girls Said 4

• Well.. regardless of whether it's immoral or not, I wouldn't like to date a guy who will fuck just about any woman, making me just another notch on his belt. I can imagine many guys will feel the same about dating serially promiscuous females.

• oh goody... more anonymous slut shaming. How new and different for GaG.

media3.giphy.com/media/xT9DPHkjkNpJmjTY6A/200.gif

• Clearly because the "sluts" do not want to sleep with them. The majority of men here will tell you that they wouldn't date a slut. That's probably because they never had the opportunity to do so. But if the opportunity comes and the girl looks attractive to them, they would date her in a heartbeat.

• lol so sluts don't want to date? lmfao. why would a guy want to date a slut?

• They do. If you ask a guy if he will date a slut, the answer will be no, but look around the world and see how many of them give a shit in reality as long as the girl's attractive and nice. Not many.

• Few guys would date a slut

• @redeyemindtricks I can't have sex with guys whom I don't love.

• if I love him then he is the best I don't have to test others. Unlike you I don't wonder what it feels like to fuck others.