Girls Making the First Move?

What do you think?
My friend (who's a guy) says I should never make the first move, but he likes me so maybe that's why he said that.
I told a guy he was attractive once, and he started spreading stuff to his friends about how i'm 'crazy about him'... Then again he's an immature prick so.
What do you guys think? Should girls wait for the guy to make the first move or is it perfectly fine for the girl to?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the tradionalist viewpoint. But I'm at a stage in my life where I no longer have time for bullshit. You know how many relationships girls miss because the guy never made a move? Guys are as terrified of rejection as we are, so I figure go for it. If he has a problem with it, he's not worth the effort. Someone has to do it.

What Guys Said 3

• I personaly

• I'm sorry, accidentally clicked on submit before I actually type anything.

My opinion: I personally think that it's perfectly fine for the girl to make the first move. Most guys find it attractive when a girl is brave enough to take the initiative.

Good luck :)

• I love it when women make the first move.

• Define the first move.

• Really depends on the situation. Approach him first to begin talking to him or tell him you like him first or flirt first...

• Yes to all three

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's perfectly fine for girls to make the first move. I approach guys I'm interested too cuasr I know what I want and I don't like waiting for them to approach.

• Not a bad thing making the move just shows she built up her courage

• life is short.

don't regret not making a move! just do it, the worst that can happen is that you are hurt for a day, but someone else you deserve will like you and you will find them :)

• its a turn on for some guys.

• It's perfectly fine for the girl to.

• I think it's ok for a girl to make the first move, I did it, and most of the guys like it.