Moving in together?

K and myself have been going out over a year now, we both are around 18 (shes 19, by a few months). we have been talking about it for a while but I set some rules down first. 1) we both have to have paying jobs. 2) have to save up first. Are we rushing it? or is it fine.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're both comfortable with it and do have your finances in order then I say you can go for it if you're serious about each other. A year is a little short I think some people would say, especially at that age. I would say just make sure you have plans in place in case things don't work out (not saying they won't, just being logical). Typically what I would recommend is opening up a separate bank account and both of you contribute evenly to it (or proportionally based on salary if you like) and pay for everything that you share through that joint account. That way IN CASE something happens, you guys can just close the account and split whatevers in it evenly. It makes the money situation a little easier.

• no. its good to have a goal like that when you are together. It makes things organized and easier. Thats good you did that.

• You're a bit young for that I think..

What Guys Said 0