Why boys behave strange when they realize they are in love?

Why boys behave strange and start avoiding and feel trapped suddenly after they realize that they are in love. They act as they are saying themselves that it can't happen. Where as girls immediately jump in dream land after realising they are in love. Guys is it true or my wrong assumptions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your assumptions are true. Men hate feeling vulnerable. It's probably one of the scariest things, perhaps more so than death. Personally I view it as a surrender of your freedom and pride. We're just wired that way.

• its not wiring its brain washing. i felt the same way and im not a guy. also guys dont feel this way in all cultures.

• people dont. its particular to the society you live in. some cultures view strong feelings for others as strong. some view it as weak and shameful.

op it is not true girls jump into lala and, depends on the girl. just like it opens on the guy. plenty of women see being in love as a disease or weakness. bc it makes them feel dependent which they find shameful.

What Guys Said 3

• I've only ever been in love once, and in my current relationship.

I welcomed the feeling from the moment I realized that I felt that way. The potential drew me to it, and now I'm addicted to it — there's no other feeling I've ever known that comes close to how amazing it is,

• i speak for myself. Guys act like this not because they would like to flee but because saying i love you means = i'm dependent on you.

It's just our way to play it safe, step back a little and let women wonder about us. We do this to avoid being too clingy and to be a challenge.

• Love makes us feel strange right! Love is love.

What Girls Said 1

• "Where as girls immediately jump in dream land after realising they are in love."
    I don't do that. I despise myself whenever I am in love. I want it to be over.