He has a girlfriend but tried to kiss me?

it's all in the title really. he knows I like him as more than a friend but I would never do anything to jeopardize his relationship so any ideas why he tried to kiss me? I backed off right away but I'm feeling so confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's a flirt & he doesn't like that girlfriend that much and lacks commitment. red flag. it's good that you stopped and backed away. he sounds like bad news and you know what you want and don't want. It's ok to crush but better to choose a guy who isn't a player.

What Guys Said 1

• One word, Player. You may not do anything to jeopardise his relationship but it seems that he would and does not care for his girlfriend that much, talking and having a laugh with other girls while in a relationship is fine but anything more is a no-no(so my girlfriend says)

What Girls Said 1

• back off.

he has a girl and is trying to kiss you. obviously he's a player. don't read more into it he probably just sees you as an easy oppurtunity