How do I maintain my boundaries with girls that are too aggressive?

I just told her that I want talk about my feelings and she keeps acting sexually suggestive and it's making me uncomfortable. She will drop these subtle hints and it's just overwhelming sometimes.
I've told her that this makes me feel uncomfortable and she always tries to relay it back on me as if I'm too aggressive. Like she thinks this is funny.. my boundaries are being crossed and she can't even take me seriously.
I went on to tell her that I'm not an animal but a man with feelings and she keeps disrespecting me.. do I just cut all contact?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey your user name is fearless, be fearless and tell her straight, she does not need to making a play for you, if you say nothing she will continue to act sexually, tell her it's not about that, you just want to talk about your feelings, but then again maybe you stop telling her about your feelings then she has nothing to go off, because right now you talking about how you feel is sending some kind of message in her mind to make her react this way, cause and effect.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• was that a serious text bc it looks like you're both joking. and barely anything was said and certainly not clearly. plus you were laughing. you did not appear to me to want to talk seriously. it looked like you were joking about being scared as if you found it hot for her to pounce. you guys sound like strangers, whats your relationship to her?

it just looked like banter. if you want to talk about your feelings then say directly i want to talk about something important. you were just flirting. there's no way it looked like you were serious.

sounds more like you're posting this to prove a point that people respond differently to a guy than a woman, sorry if im wrong.

• All I can tell you is what *I* do.

I test men's limits if they tell me they think they can be my dom. AKA: I'm a "Brat". Ask her if she's a brat. ;}

• 😂😂 You? Want to talk about feelings? I was looking at other comments before I noticed that.

You just wanna slay that sloot. We all know it.

• Psh who do you think I am now

• What I would do would be to tell her seriously (meaning, no lol's or emojis) to back it off because it's making you feel uncomfortable. I usually say something like this, "can you please not make those comments anymore (or you can mention specific examples that make you uncomfortable)? I really don't wanna talk about them."
    And if they still don't stop, i'd be like, "alright, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to stop talking to you right now." And then leave.

• That was hottttt

• block her. problem solved.

• Tell her she's ugly and you're not into taking anyone lmao

• Call her a faggy twat and I'm sure that will make her gtfo. :D

• lol u act like I am an animal
    epic hahahhaha

• Ahhhh you almost moved me.. JK!
    I guess you established this type of relationship with her, that's why she is not taking you seriously.

• Lol are you being serious?

• Never trust a bitch in animal ears.

What Guys Said 11

• She said "brah" you should 180 backflip right outta there and go no contact
    Just a bad red flag, brah
    lmao
    dude
    No boundaries just pound away pussy like richard pianabol's jack hammer to assert dominance remember no means yes, yes means anal. Anal means... I don't know @polocrew what does it mean even?

• Diffuse the situation, make a concession if you have to. Don't make accusations, that's only going to make her defensive. And, if you are going to give her an ultimatum make sure you stick to it, if you don't you're telling her it's okay cause you won't do anything about it.

• Your joking right? you didn't say I feel violated seriously.

• Yes cut all contact 😦http://www. relatably. com/m/img/cut-off-memes/major-payne-meme-generator-repeat-after-me-it-aint-nun-to-cut-that-bitch-off-c9ec57. jpg

• I would.

• just let her, she is full of talk. if you meet her make a move she how she reacts, if she pulls back she is all talk but no action.

• How about actually trying to come off as serious instead of playing along with her jokes...

• Life is simple, just block her.

• cut all contact, this is growing senseless.

• What's wrong with girls being sexually aggressive?

• What does she look like, post pic so I can assess the threat level.