(People who think I post to much) or anyone, what do I wear on my next date (I am posting some pictures I have taken before)?

(People who think I post to much) or anyone, what do I wear on my next date (I am posting some pictures I have taken before)?These jeans
with that top, orThis corset with

This skirt
And this hair, or

These glasses with the skinny jeans and top

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen you one too many times on 2 or 3 different accounts. You post too many pictures of yourself, that are not attractive at all.

Calm down on the makeup. You look like a raccoon. And wear a shirt that fits, that's a lot of cleavage, especially for 16. Also, learn to take better pictures with better quality and less crappy filters.

What Guys Said 3

• Aren't you the same chick asking if your boyfriend was out of your league?

• Since you post so many photos, you are clearly not satisfied with the response you are receiving.

You're not attractive. The "scene" or "emo" thing you have going on isn't working. Please, stop posting pictures

• Ikr I've been seeing her everywhere, she has like 3 accounts.

• Lose the glasses or get less noticable ones.

What Girls Said 3

• You do what makes you happy. And tell anyone who thinks otherwise, to shove it. I think your glasses look great on you, if you want to talk clothes and/or makeup for your next date, I am here.

• how do you want us to know? there are awful photos and you wear too much makeup, is not good because it makes you look like a drag queen.

• You need to relax with the makeup, girl!