Guys, what's something sexy (or not) you'd want your girl to do for your birthday?

Been dating this guy for a month and I want to do something for his birthday. I have a sexy little outfit for the bedtime and I'm gonna leave him a sweet, hand-written note when he wakes up... but I'm looking for more fun ideas to add to that.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was my girlfriend, I'd like a dinner and dance. Then go to one of our houses and watch a romantic comedy while we were cuddling on a blanket and we fall asleep. She'll have her head on my chest and I'd be running my hands through her hair and just fall asleep doing that.

I'd do the same thing with my future wife, except before the movie, we take a romantic bubble bath before we watch the movie. We'll sleep in bed naked together. After the movie is over, I turn some super naughty Van Halen on while we have sex! After I ejaculate, we'll fall asleep listening to Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing"!

What Guys Said 6

• Dinner strip tease. Linght bondage teasing edging. And oral treats. In any random order. You can't go wrong.

• fuck her right in the pussy

• Anal.

• A good home Italian dinner and birthday sex.

• having sex with me will be all i need

• Be naked all day