Girls, Ladies have u ever given your number out to a guy with a weak pick up line?

Has a guy ever hit on you but his approach and pick up line was so weak! And unimpressive, but you still let him have your number anyway?

• His pick up line was very weak but I gave him my number anyway
    51% (24)
  • His pick up line was so weak that I decided NOT! to give him my number
    34% (16)
  • His pick up line was Weak but I took his number instead of giving him mine
    15% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Of course sometimes it's cute. No one wants to be approached by a professional. It's more about the look on his face than how or what he says.

That said they usually are surprised if they get the number, barely could muster the courage to ask and usually never can actually get the strength together to small and sit through s date.

It's the talking part. They are always way good looking guys so they aren't worried about that. But they may not have careers or just some thug else that I would be okay with but we measure ourselves against people.

• Not to use you as an example but I think I saw you before in here and I was soo attracted to you lol!😂😂 but I couldn't figure out how to even get you to respond to my pm do I never messaged you lol... I was afraid you would pre-judge me and think I only wanted to get in your pants. I was also thinking guys probably approach you 20,000 times a day on gag so I probably wouldn't have stood a chance.😌 I just closed the pm window and never talked to you lol. This was a long time ago of course snd my thoughts of failures forced me to move on but I'm just being honest when I say I use to be attracted to you and wanted nothing but to try to get to know you Hahaha😂 I'm not coming clean I hopes that you'll notice me, I'm just an honest type guy 🤔😏
      I hope you don't think I'm done weird creeper cuz of my odd confession lol

• That's kind but yeah certainly not here to hook up. ☺️

• Neither am I my dear lol I just... Guess I wanted to talk to you lol but all of this is irrelevant by now lol it's all in the past, sorry if I made you feel weird and crap, I kinda just blurted it out when I saw you lol😅

• What "weak" mean?
    If that mean something impolite or dirty: no
    If that means shy or nervous: maybe
    Of crouse it depends mostly on the impression he gives me. I dont like players so I would try to avoid them. Usually I like polite, honest guys. Honest here means natural, not mannered.
    With me a mannered pick up lines are weak

• My husband. Our first conversation was actually about road kill lol.

• Hahaha gotta start somewhere😌 Sometimes when we see you ladies we don't know what to say do we bring up the first things in our minds, good, bad, or even dumb.😂😂😂 Is say his tactics worked if your his wife now.

• Haha that they did.

• I would only give him my number if I were really interested, and the few times that I was really interested, my number was not asked lol but given.
    Having that said, if he is really persistent, I'll take his number instead of giving mine. I won't just give my number to someone I'm not interested in, at least interested enough to have just a drink. :)

• "Are you from Kentucky, because you're the only ten I... wait, I did that wrong, fuck!" Best moment of my life. (For those who don't understand how someone could fuck it up that bad, we lived in Kentucky. He mixed up where we actually were with where he was supposed to say.)

• Hahahaha I can certainly see how you'd be amazed by his failure

• I never give out my number to a guy whose only line was a pickup line. We usually have a conversation first.

• What if the guy saw you passing through the mall, it's like a one time event do if I wanna see you again I have to ask for the number on the first date or give you my number and prey that you get curious about me and use it...

• Without a doubt and I probably would give you my number to text. But that said hell of a different approach than the one you initially described. We had a conversation, you didn't scare me off and even asked me if Superman worked for the Nazis. So I say you did okay

• Hahahaha there you go with that superman thing lol that's actually pretty funny!😄 👌🏽👍🏽

• Yes I have. It was a mistake. Lmao.

• I don't care if his pick up line is weak, if I am attracted to him I would give him my number I just hope I don't regret it.

• How could you possibly regret it? You mean like if he text you or call you all the time like a stalker or something?

• I mean I wouldn't mind if you didn't reply lol I would just be hurt if you never replied, I'd feel like another boy that just joined your fan club or like a groupie apart of your Entourage lol I mean hot pretty girls always have like 2 or more guys putting themselves in the line to get victory lol

• But sometimes it's fun to get to know the people that aren't as open, it makes for an interesting relationship

• I don't give my number away.

• How is a man suppose to see you again if he thinks your an amazing woman?🤔

• i give my number if i'm interested in a date, what is this pick up line shit? i've never had one used on me

• Hahahaha what's the dumbest thing a guy has ever said to you in hopes of getting your number?

• probably those stereotypical college "i need help with an english/history assignment and ik u love that ;D" then he actually doesn't need any help at all

• not weak but some are persistent lol you re like whatever
    like the ll take your phone claiming their battery is dead and they need to call their friend
    or to send me the pics all the group took together
    I am like egh I know what you re doing O. O

• Hahaha you're a very attractive girl so I can see how you would know all the tactics guys use to hit on you lol looks like it'd be difficult to get close to you

• Never had a dude use a pick up line on me :(

• Wouldn't give anyone who uses pick up lines my number lmao

• I mean let's just say he had a week approach, something that sounded corny and stupid, wasn't necessarily a pick up line but he just didn't know the words to use to try to get your number. How would you feel about that? Would he have success or would he be a failure?

• Some pick up lines are funny... but in reality, they're all weak IMHO. ✌

• Look what I said to @rgb008

• I'm never rude to guys that hit on me unless they can't take a polite no thanks for an answer.

So... I'd be nice... but he probably wouldn't get my number.

• I mean when you say no thanks, that would make me look at you like... "What the...😳🤔😓😒😤 like yeah whatever, if your going to say no thanks to me like I just offered you a glass of water than I might feel a little sour about the whole situation lol I'd prefer to be lied to. To lol just say your taken or something

• I don't give my number to any guy that uses a pick up line. Just talk to me.

• I don't give my phone number out to anyone.

• How does a guy get close to you then?

• 🤔I can respect that 🤗👌🏽 alotta creeps these days though

• Honestly my boyfriends pick up line was so weak and funny that's why I asked for his phone number.

• Yup. Nek Minnit pregnant.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more