When is it OK for me to ask her out again or even just call her up?

This girl and I have gone out a few times and hung out a lot in the last month.. things are going great.. but last week her grandmother whom she is very close with passed away. I don't really know how to go about this, being that we are not officially going out. Ever since I got the news (friday via text message) I haven't spoken to her I gave her my condolences and told her that I am there for her if she needs anything. When is it OK for me to ask her out again or even just call her up? I want to give her time to grieve and be with her family but I don't want to be bothersome in during times like these.

What Girls Said 1

• Give it another week, then send her a sweet text to let her know you're thinking about her. Don't ask many questions,so she doesn't feel she has to text back if she's still feeling sad. In the mean time, distract yourself! Don't worry too much, she'll need you again soon, so that everything can go back to normal. Good luck

• Thanks for your advice! I think that is a good way to go about this.

What Guys Said 0