Dinner and what for a date?

I need some ideas. I want to take her to dinner but I want to do more than that. I want to do something fun we'd both enjoy after dinner. I thought about bowling but ehh I don't know. I thought about a drive in movie but she told me before she's been there a lot when she was younger I don't know if she'd enjoy it. I thought about like an arcade place with games and stuff but I don't think that'd seem like a date. I thought about put put golf but again ehhh.. I think she's done that recently with family. Out of everything I've listed I think I'm leaning toward the drive in movie but I'm not sure if she'd enjoy it. I want more ideas. Anyone have any ideas, female or male perspective I don't care

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the drive in movie would be fun! It can also be romantic. Bring some pillows and blankets, maybe some snacks and enjoy yourself :)

Dinner dates are good, but if you want it to be special, taker her to a decent place. A bar and grill would be good. Something that isn't super upscale, but nicer than say McDonald's.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a movie it limits conversation. Before dinner during the day go to the zoo

• That's why I thought about drive in movie since we can just sit in a car and still have conversation

• I don't know a walk in a park sounds better

What Girls Said 2

• if there is a ice skating rink near you go skating it gives you the time to talk the opportunity to touch and hold hands it is a winning combination for a date

• bowlingggg. i know it sounds lame but its a super fun date.
    picnics are fun too. then you can go get ice cream after or something.

What Guys Said 1

• Just dinner, leave her wanting more. When I go out with a girl, especially if we just started dating, I won't let the date last more than an hour, I'll even make up an excuse sometimes.