Girls, would you date a physically handicapped guy?

I had cancer multiple times and suffered from a ton of complications when I was younger so now I need canes to walk and a wheelchair for long distances. Anyway, I'm asking this question because I'm starting college in a few months and I'd really like to get into a relationship but I'm that worried no girls will be interested in me since I'm not like everyone else

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd be surprised what a good attitude and personality can accomplish in the dating world. Young girls in college CAN be shallow and immature, so don't give up if it takes a while. I can guarantee if you just be yourself, build up your confidence, and have a killer personality you won't have any issues dating in the future. My current boyfriend is amazing, he can make me laugh for hours and his personality is what makes me so unbeleivably attracted to him. If he happened to be in a wheel chair I don't think that would change anything!

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone deserve to love and being loved. So there must be someone there for you. You may find it more difficult since of the reality is that girls will consider more in this special case, but you should never lose hopes. I do know a very close friend got into a horrible accident and need to be in the wheelchair forever, and he just got married a month ago. I wish you the best of luck..:D

• I love going out and being fit so that wouldn't match for us but I wouldn't mind. As long as we had similarities and liked each other I'd be fine with it. But most stereotypical college girls aren't so forgiving honestly. You'll find someone :)

• Sure, if I liked him.