Where do single people go to meet other singles?

I'm an introvert and shy, but I want to change and start going out more and meet new people. I just don't really know how. Nor to I have the money and time to go to a club all the time. You would think being a college student one would know where all the parties are, but yeah no.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to start of from where you actually feel comfortable, what your hobbies are. Not sure how comfortable you'll be at bars. Also try make friends go out with them. Keeping in mind if you're in a group less guys will approach you.

Also whats important is just initiate with any guys you maybe interested in, not just romantically. This will boost yoiur confidence. At Cafes, Coffee shop, supermarket etc.

What Guys Said 7

• I am an introvert too. I met my fiance in one of our college classes. The biggest thing is actually working up the nerve to talk to the girl you like though, if you never talk to her, she will never know.

• take up MMA.

lots of guys do MMA, but not many girls and girls are ALWAYS welcome.

otherwise, it's gym, chess club, online dating, gaming society, whatever your interests are really.

Pick three interests carefully (three things you really, really want to do) and research them diligently so that when you apply yourself, you can immerse yourself completely and confidently.

• Generally girls don't like to be disturbed at gyms.

• first step is to walk outside your door...

• Hi, yes it is hard to meet new people especially if you are shy. You could try a dating site like 'Plenty of Fish' it's easy to use and best of all it's free to use. So you can send and receive messages without any cost to you. Just take things easy and don't put to much about on there about yourself to start with. And when the time is right you can open up more.
    Plus they also hold single events throughout the year, so if you go to one, at least you know everyone there will be single. Hope this helps you out.

• Iiii wish I kneeeewwww

• Gym, the pool, tinder, Facebook

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1