Movie Date Tips?

I nutted up and asked my crush/friend on a date. He said yes enthusiastically, his exact words being, "Really? Me? I'd love to!". And then proceeded to volunteer to do all the planning in regards to said date.

His response seemed pretty good, but I still feel as though this is still somewhat friendly.

How do I bridge into more romantic territory during a movie date? We're only teens, so nothing crazy please.

What Guys Said 1

• Horror films. If you must see a movie for a date, choose a horror film.

The brain can't tell whether the increased heart rate and breathing is from fear or from love. It's evil, but it works.

What Girls Said 1

• You can gauge whether he's interested or not by initiating touch, if the response is positive where he doesn't flinch, pull away quickly, or look discontent, then you should tell him you like him. You don't have to do this in the theatre, as you're walking and talking is fine. What do you have to lose? Healthy minds will be able to maintain friendships, even if a crush lingers. And besides, you're only in your teens. You've heard it time and time again: "There are plenty of fish in the sea".