Would an older man ever consider being in a relationship with a mature younger woman?

So I have a very strong attraction towards older men (Ages 35+). I don't want to generalize or bash younger guys here, but so far the college guys I come across in my every day life on campus, appear to be very disrespectful, immature, careless, and all they want to do is have fun, hookup and drink/smoke weed all day. I'm looking for a long-term serious relationship with an older (not necessarily rich) man who is stable and is mentally mature. I have tried online dating for a while and it has been a failure for me. What can I do to appeal more to them and be taken seriously as a potential lifelong partner? More importantly, where can I meet older men? F. y. i. This is not a troll question. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really able to comment now because I'm not an older man, however I could imagine if I was 35+ I wouldn't let age be a barrier if I was genuinely attracted to and had a connection with a girl who was in her early twenties for example. Although I'd hope to be tied down by then so I probably won't ever be in that position.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think meeting them in real life instead of online is probably your best bet. It's not that older men aren't interested in you. It's most likely that due to the age difference, they don't think you would be interested in them.

Join clubs, go out and talk to older men. Some may be married, but some might be single. It may take your initiative to have conversations with these men. They may not come up to you out of fear that they would be rejected or that you wouldn't be interested.

What Guys Said 2

• You can meet tjem anywhere. But also be sure that many older men will think that you are just another college girl who eants a sugar daddy. Also, some older men who are eager to get with a young girl may not be really mature themselves.
    Also there are younger mature guys around if you still consider them. Maybe look outside your uni. Maybe guys who are working gor example.
    You can get an older man who is mature and want a. vommitted relationdhip though, you will just have to look a bit and also present yourself as the serious type.

• Older men are very much physically attracted to younger ladies. That said, the other stuff needs work. Age doesn't necessarily mean that people are in different stage of their life but it's more likely. Lets say that a guy is struggling in his work and he sees his girlfriend who's still in college and complaining about having to get up fo a 10 o'colck lecture. He can't relate.
    So it's stuff like that more than the chronological age that matters.

What Girls Said 2

• They do.

• Join hobby meet ups at meetup. com

For example if you join a group who likes hiking, you might find one of the older guys there.

• I'm the same way but I just date older guys in their late 20s. Usually they're mature at that age and you still have a lot in common. If you date someone 35+ you might have a difficult time relating.